No More Cheesecake Lollipops on Liberty

TaterSalad

I just boarded Liberty of the Seas and went to Cafe Promenade to check for our favorite cheesecake lollipops and was told they no longer make those! What??? 😡😡😡😡

HMMMMMMM

Another cut back.

Like I keep posting about RCI.

Never did like most of the desserts and the ones I do like they got rid of---easy to not gain weight......................thanks RCI.

But, over-all desserts wont make me not sail them, still like the overall product.

Thanks for the heads up

I can't say it's all ships but it's very disappointing. I will still check occasionally in case she was mistaken but she didn't sound like she was unsure. Won't keep me from sailing with them either but LOVED those things!

We sailed Oasis in October and they had them there.

Interestingly, I've never seen the cheesecake pops on any of our cruises... maybe I'll find them on Harmony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Usually see them in various locations depending on ships. Cafe promenade or next to the pizza place

Never saw them on our Thanksgiving cruise on LOS. In face did not have any desserts from any venues on the promenade minus Ben & Jerry's; just didn't look very good. They did have the pops on Mariner of the Seas a few years ago, so we were a little bummed...

Just off Freedom Dec 4th, they didn't have the cheesecake pops either. We asked at Cafe Promenade and was told they don't make them any more. We felt the offerings there were very weak. Also, it was very difficult to find chocolate chip cookies. Asked in WJ and was told the cookies are TOO POPULAR! Yes, that's what I was told. I have deemed this "the corporate squeeze"; trying to squeeze every penny of profit possible. You can still order them from room service.

Something else we noticed is that the food in the WJ seemed to get a little better the last couple of days and cafe promenade did have those chocolate chip cookies then. I believe this is by design, to leave a good impression for those last couple of days.

I wasn't a huge cheesecake pop fan...but they better not mess with the coconut ranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can confirm there were no cheesecake lollipops on liberty last week at all and the coconut rangers only showed up on one day. I cant imagine these things cost more to make than any of the other stuff they have daily so I wonder why they make them so elusive.