P&O new build not coming to Australia

GUT2407

I read she is not due with P&O Australia until 2019. NOW, the big question.... will the Queens English prevail and should she be renamed Carnival SPLENDOUR, axe Splendor ?? ??

Don't want that American spelling here !!

She is a sister ship by design/class of the late Costa Concordia. Carnival is getting a new Vista Class ship to replace Carnival Splendour. (Uncle Les has renamed her already !! lol.)

Edited by NSWP

I read she is not due with P&O Australia until 2019. NOW, the big question.... will the Queens English prevail and should she be renamed Carnival SPLENDOUR, axe Splendor ?? ??

She is a sister ship by design/class of the late Costa Concordia. Carnival is getting a new Vista Class ship to replace Carnival Splendour. (Uncle Les has renamed her already !! lol.)

Thanks for laugh

'Pacific Disappointment' is one of the proposed names.:p

I'm sick to death of these nondescript names; how about returning to some old traditional P & O names - e.g. Himalaya, Orcades, Oronsay, Canberra etc.

Perhaps after some of our flora or fauna that may be more appropriate and definitely of an Aussie flavour, we could have the Pacific Blue Bottle or the Pacific Bogan Moth.