Would you upgrade from GS to OS for $45 per day?

bertrande

Probably, but my original post, #16, was an honest assessment of the differences between an OS and a GS. A bidet would be great for someone travelling with an infant. OS has them, GS does not. ;)

I guess I'm just easily distracted. ;o)

Edited by davekathy

I had to look it up. :eek:

Has anyone ever made a list of acronyms used on here?

IDK, maybe the hosts should post a list of frequently used acronyms on the main subject page or in the newbies section (if it isn't there already).:rolleyes:

You guys are cracking me up. I've seen some threads go sideways butt this one has gone down the toilet fast. ;o)

You really should try a TOTO. We traveled to the big city and one of the hotels had them and SO loved it. Funny thing, she said come look at this. I did, and the thing shot me in the eyes. Worth a good laugh. Best birthday gift ever for her.

Would not have foreseen where this thread would go...and all because of an innocent picture LOL.

Anyway, just to update everyone that we did decide to go for the upgrade and RCL resolutions have just approved our request for 5 to be accommodated in the OS so we have made the additional final payment and will officially be sailing our first OS ever in a few months' time. Thanks for all your input on this!!

Would not have foreseen where this thread would go...and all because of an innocent picture LOL.

Anyway, just to update everyone that we did decide to go for the upgrade and RCL resolutions have just approved our request for 5 to be accommodated in the OS so we have made the additional final payment and will officially be sailing our first OS ever in a few months' time. Thanks for all your input on this!!

Thanks for reporting back and enjoy your Cruise.

Wow!! Have a fantastic cruise in the OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

You really should try a TOTO. We traveled to the big city and one of the hotels had them and SO loved it. Funny thing, she said come look at this. I did, and the thing shot me in the eyes. Worth a good laugh. Best birthday gift ever for her.

Mine will hit the ceiling. 😱

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app