Mariner Dry Dock

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit surprised that the Mariner is drydocking this year, since she's only 14 years old. The normal schedule would have her docking in 2018, but she may have had an earlier drydock scheduled early, changing the schedule. Having said that, a technical drydock could well be completed in 9 days, especially if there is no "transit" time, which would be the case in Singapore.

• 2 months later...
Anyone have any idea what was added to Mariner? The drydock should be over and shes on her way to Shanghai now.

I've seen nothing recently mentioned. Could have been only routine marine maintenance and inspection.

I've seen nothing recently mentioned. Could have been only routine marine maintenance and inspection.

9 days seems like quite a long time for that. The crew did mention it was going be a dry dock though they don't know the details when i asked in Oct last year.

In line Skating is still on board Mariner.

No Florider

No waterslides like Adventure.

The other Voyager ships got Flowrider why not Mariner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the deck plans or have you been on the ship on the cruise after drydock to know there isn't anything?

In line Skating is still on board Mariner.

No Florider

No waterslides like Adventure.

The other Voyager ships got Flowrider why not Mariner.

Isn't Mariner the ship this is on some sort of long term lease to another company? Could be it's purpose is primarily gambling and the improvements we've seen on other ships are not relevant to it's current situation.

Isn't Mariner the ship this is on some sort of long term lease to another company? Could be it's purpose is primarily gambling and the improvements we've seen on other ships are not relevant to it's current situation.

I have heard the same Bob about being on some type of lease. She does a lot of charters while in China. Also most cruises are 3 to 5 nights.

But the number of Aussies who cruise on Mariner while she is in Singapore is incredible October to March each year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did she get a suite lounge or does she still have the CL on deck 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a Deck 9 cabin (JS) and saw it was still CL. There were "paint smell" and the miniature golf carpets were new too.

Mariner went to drydock back in March for 10 days in Singapore... and is scheduled for major drydock in October 2018 for 33 days and also in Singapore before she starts her journey to her new home port in Miami, FL.

Sailor...!!!!!

There is no free time before she leaves Singapore for any drydock. I believe the cruise before was cancelled but now there is a 3 and 4 day cruise right before instead. We will be on her from Singapore to Miami and when we last cruised on her in October 2017, she was still in great condition.

There is no free time before she leaves Singapore for any drydock. I believe the cruise before was cancelled but now there is a 3 and 4 day cruise right before instead. We will be on her from Singapore to Miami and when we last cruised on her in October 2017, she was still in great condition.

Dry dock is in Freeport after repositioning cruise.

October 2017 she was in great condition?

Do you have the lottery numbers for September 2017 please?

I'm jealous that you get to bring her home. I told my wife we should take a leave of absence so we could do it too, but she said no.

Dry dock is in Freeport after repositioning cruise.

October 2017 she was in great condition?

Do you have the lottery numbers for September 2017 please?

No I don't but wish I did :-) That of course should be 2016!