**Solo to Singapore! Live From the Diamond- January 17, 2017**

TracieABD

HI friends! I am in at JFK, waiting for the Singapore Airlines counter to open in 45 minutes. Then I can drop my luggage and pick up my boarding pass. I might or might not have over packed!!c7aa575c3b0d712c1f93caa788bb547c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man you look so organized. :) Looking forward to your review. Please let us know about your upgraded seating on Singapore Airlines. We are thinking of using Singapore next year and would love to hear your thoughts. Now can I say it. Are We There Yet?

Joe

HI friends! I am in at JFK, waiting for the Singapore Airlines counter to open in 45 minutes. Then I can drop my luggage and pick up my boarding pass. I might or might not have over packed!!c7aa575c3b0d712c1f93caa788bb547c.jpg

What is Enzo doing in the bag????

What is Enzo doing in the bag????

Ummmmm. I didn't think you would notice. Enzo really really wants to go Singapore! He told me so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

YAY !!!! :D

So happy to read another "Live From" from Tracie.

I take you're doing this cruise without "Brad" (or have I mixed you up with someone else?)

Have a safe, quiet flight and can't wait to hear about the cruise. :D

Nope. You got it right. Bradley is at home tending to our newly acquired herd of deer. I am all by myself for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi friends. This is my current situation...ed3b177fc903c377a399fe43f7fdfe35.jpge657846284bd5ec2b8c24892a4f4af63.jpg

Singapore Airlines Premium Economy and a bonus empty seat!! (Well at least until we pick up passengers in Frankfurt).

This plane is massive. Two decks and lots of crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TracieABD

diamond_bridge.jpg?1484322351768

I'm on the 20th floor at a hotel in Pattaya overlooking some of the port. Can't see the Diamond but I think it's behind a clump of buildings blocking some of the view. Hopefully I'll see it sail this evening

Edited by kenexx

Tracie,

Check your email - I sent you a picture so you can recognize me at the hotel.

I went to the dentist this morning, came home and packed... I'm all set to go to head down to Singapore tomorrow morning.

Which is more unpleasant:

- a 'root canal' by a Chinese dentist who doesn't speak English; or,

- flying from North Carolina to Singapore?

Plane looks great, Tracie! I'll be solo on the Diamond on Feb 3. You make everything sound so easy and wonderful. Each time I think I'm getting cold feet about this loooong solo trip, I remember you, the trailblazer!!

Keep the posts and pics coming. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Friends and Family-

I have made it to Singapore and am all checked in to the hotel. I have so much to blog, but I really want to get out and explore a bit. Just wanted you to know I am well and safe--

Tracie-Lynn :):)

Happy that you survived the marathon flight. How exciting to be on the other side of the world; I'm squirming in my chair, I'm so thrilled for you. Have a fantastic time exploring Singapore! Do they have a Starbucks there . . . ?

Happy that you survived the marathon flight. How exciting to be on the other side of the world; I'm squirming in my chair, I'm so thrilled for you. Have a fantastic time exploring Singapore! Do they have a Starbucks there . . . ?

Yes. There is Starbucks in Singapore. I have the mug to prove it [emoji1]

Edited by goofy559