Helipad sailaway

https://youtu.be/BLI6Ob3qOAk

Helipad sailaway, pt. 2

https://youtu.be/xfNjtcbOxn4

St. Maarten - Plane landing at Maho Beach

https://youtu.be/7qAbzQUV6g0

St. Maarten - Takeoff at Maho Beach

https://youtu.be/plSdISm-1rc

I just wanted to say Thanks so much for your great *live* review, I really enjoyed reading along!

We're cruising in Suite class, only a Sky Suite though, for the first time on the Reflection in March. We're both very excited to experience all that the suites have to offer, especially dinners in Luminae. I really enjoyed not only your pictures of the menu, but the pictures of the food as well - and the fact that you always ordered a good portion of the menu!

Seems like you all had a great time, I'd definitely come back to reference this if we are ever lucky enough to go on a longer/Southern cruise in the future!

This thread is bittersweet for me today. My mother-in-law Carol, who joined us on this cruise and who you see in some of the photos and videos, passed away suddenly early this morning. I am thankful to have chronicled our voyage here to help treasure the memories of our time with her. So glad we were able to give her an amazing trip before she left us. She had such a wonderful time. Thanks again to all for the positive feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Such sad news, Adam. My thoughts are with you, Mike, and both your families. I so enjoyed your buoyant review and it was a delight to see such a happy family on the trip. I am sure your positive outlook will help you at this difficult time. Best regards, Kimberly

This thread is bittersweet for me today. My mother-in-law Carol, who joined us on this cruise and who you see in some of the photos and videos, passed away suddenly early this morning. I am thankful to have chronicled our voyage here to help treasure the memories of our time with her. So glad we were able to give her an amazing trip before she left us. She had such a wonderful time. Thanks again to all for the positive feedback.

Really sorry to hear the sad news. A small comfort was that she was very happy and enjoying her trip. She's now on a different one. This chronicle will be a great way to remember her. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I am so very, very, sorry to hear this. Please accept my sincere condolences. She loved you and her son very much. May the memories of your time spent together on this cruise comfort you during this most difficult time.

Marie

I have been following this review on and off when I had time and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was very saddened to hear of your mother-in-law's sudden passing. My own mother passed suddenly and unexpectedly 2 days after our transatlantic cruise almost 8 years ago. I treasure each memory of those amazing 14 days together. I hope your memories, so beautifully chronicled, will ease the pain of your loss.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk