Can you print boarding passes on the ship?

Mel2421

If you have purchased an Internet package, just check in on your device. Then when you get to the airport go to an airline kiosk and print a boarding pass. I've done that a number of times with no issues.

Boarding passes are about the only thing that airlines hand out freely without much question.

Why not just download your airline's app and use it to check in and board the plane? Printed boarding passes went the way of Traveler's Checks many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not everybody has a smartphone-iPhone or a device that can do that.

Yes you can do the good old print on board in the internet cafe without charge for the printing other than that you have to have enough internet time. No internet time , no printing. The airport it is.

Theo

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

If you decide to use the baggage "EZ Check" (providing that your times and airlines and port have this available) you can have your luggage tags and boarding passes delivered directly to your cabin the night before debarkation.

Of course this is fee based but well worth it!

It is not free......

You have to purchase enough internet time. You never know how slow the internet will be and could end up costing you a bunch.

There are exceptions though, I just printed out my Princess boarding passes for my next cruise while I was on Pacific Princesss this week, I did not have to use any minutes purchased as princess.com is a free site to go on and the printing is now free, used to be 50c years ago.

Edited by Griller

There are exceptions though, I just printed out my Princess boarding passes for my next cruise while I was on Pacific Princesss this week, I did not have to use any minutes purchased as princess.com is a free site to go on and the printing is now free, used to be 50c years ago.

I never said anything about printing costs, I was referring to internet use to pull up a boarding pass.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I never said anything about printing costs, I was referring to internet use to pull up a boarding pass.

Yes, and now on Princess ships you can go on Princess.com to print out your boarding passes for your next Princess cruise or do whatever you want to do on that site without internet costs.

Yes, but you have to have purchased internet minutes, or have them free as part of your loyalty status. Each hard copy printed page cost 50 cents.

Printing has been free the last few Princess cruises I have been on. And that was as recent as last Friday.

Where on Princess.com is that?

You go to Princess.com from the general info screen for the ship you are on. So if the titlebar says pacificprincess.com then I delete the word pacific and press enter and it takes you to princess.com. Then sign in with your usual princess email address and password and your next cruise details are accessible and you can do everything, print luggage tags, boarding passes, or search for another cruise or whatever. Check your Captains Circle, amend your profile. No minutes used.

Did it on board Friday last for our next cruise tomorrow on a different Princess ship.

You go to Princess.com from the general info screen for the ship you are on. So if the titlebar says pacificprincess.com then I delete the word pacific and press enter and it takes you to princess.com. Then sign in with your usual princess email address and password and your next cruise details are accessible and you can do everything, print luggage tags, boarding passes, or search for another cruise or whatever. Check your Captains Circle, amend your profile. No minutes used.

Did it on board Friday last for our next cruise tomorrow on a different Princess ship.

So if one does not have EZAir it's not possible to print airline boarding passes through Princess.com?

Edited by Colo Cruiser

So if one does not have EZAir it's not possible to print airline boarding passes through Princess.com?

That is correct, not sure whether you could even print EZAIR passes from Princess.com, I always had to do that from the airline website.

At the end of a cruise, Princess often offers reasonably priced internet packages designed for getting boarding passes, checking in with airline, etc. These packages are around $12.00 and give you around 15 mins. I have not used this on Princess as we are long time Elites but we recently used it on HAL. It is a great service. Check with the manager at the Internet Café to see if this is available on your cruise.

OP want to print airline boarding passes, not Princess boarding passes.