I will never, ever again eat_____________onboard

cowboygene

I can honestly say I've never had a meal on board that I thought was so bad that I wouldn't eat it again. Is there dishes I wouldn't go out of my way to order again? Sure. Inedible? Never.

I will say that a lot of the desserts look much better than they taste.

The mussels in Le Bistro - until they change back to the old recipe with the cream Pernod broth. The white wine version is just no good.

I agree with this! It was my favorite thing before they changed it.

Also, I will never again eat capers. They use ginormous, poor quality capers and they are awful. I'm a caper fanatic, and the ones on NCL ships shouldn't be consumed by humans.

I happen to really like the mussels, but everyone to his/her own taste. It is rare I would ever say: never; but I don't think I would eat the salmon mouse again. I really missed the Lox on our last cruise. Otherwise, I can't think of anything that I think is all that awful.

The quick grill stuff from the Buffet hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken stips.

I will not eat these things again.

Seeing people grabbing this stuff by the pool and the way they cook this stuff on the fly I will not eat it again.

My son got a half raw burger here got real sick, I see why now. I just eat some were else the regular buffet is good and when they pull out the bbq grills are good.

We all like the burgers and dogs in Oshehans.

I happen to really like the mussels, but everyone to his/her own taste. It is rare I would ever say: never; but I don't think I would eat the salmon mouse again. I really missed the Lox on our last cruise. Otherwise, I can't think of anything that I think is all that awful.

I can't even believe they serve mice. Yuck.

The mussels in Le Bistro - until they change back to the old recipe with the cream Pernod broth. The white wine version is just no good.

Totally agree with this. the mussels in pernod were my favorite dish at le Bristro. Had the mussels on the BA with the new recipe, and they were terrible. The "wine" broth was just water with so much salt I could not even eat them. I will not order them again.

After my final visit to Moderno on Getaway in September 2016, I realized I hate that restaurant. Too much motion, too many servers coming to the table asking me if I want more food. I find it aggravating. And then you have to get up and serve yourself at the salad bar. I realize that it's just my personality, but I would much rather have dinner at Cagney's where everything comes to you at a gentle pace.

The quick grill stuff from the Buffet hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken stips.

I will not eat these things again.

Seeing people grabbing this stuff by the pool and the way they cook this stuff on the fly I will not eat it again.

My son got a half raw burger here got real sick, I see why now. I just eat some were else the regular buffet is good and when they pull out the bbq grills are good.

We all like the burgers and dogs in Oshehans.

I took 1 bite of a deck grilled hot dog on my last cruise and never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums