Diamond+ Polo Shirts?

nelblu

Sailed on the Navigator Feb. 3rd and went to the CL lounge one night (crowded) and met a gentleman who wore a blue polo shirt with a D+ logo. He was also wearing, I'm assuming a D+ pin. Never saw/ read anything about polo shirts. Are these given as a perk to a higher D+ level or are they available for purchase?

By the way, the CL on the Navigator is nothing to talk about. The DL was the better choice as you have a wonderful view of the sea on the 12th deck. Also, used the Crow's Nest as the overflow for the DL.

I've never seen a polo shirt with a D+ logo. Unless it's very new, I don't think it's from the cruise line. Might be like the Crown & Anchor pendant that Imperial Jewelers sells in St. Thomas.

Edited by clarea

I'll tell you it looked official. Should have asked him but had barely sat down as the lounge was overflowing and had to go to dinner.
It wasn't "official".Know a few P folks who actually have RCL ties and dare I say this but it's true RCL boxer shorts. ...K.O.:)

Sailed on the Navigator Feb. 3rd and went to the CL lounge one night (crowded) and met a gentleman who wore a blue polo shirt with a D+ logo. He was also wearing, I'm assuming a D+ pin. Never saw/ read anything about polo shirts. Are these given as a perk to a higher D+ level or are they available for purchase?

By the way, the CL on the Navigator is nothing to talk about. The DL was the better choice as you have a wonderful view of the sea on the 12th deck. Also, used the Crow's Nest as the overflow for the DL.

Why didn't you just ask him? :confused:

Why didn't you just ask him? :confused:

The night that we went, the CL lounge was packed. It took a long time to get a drink as the waiters seemed frazzled. Finally, a couple left and we sat down and did some small chat with this couple. But, alas,, we had to leave for dinner and never had an opportunity to ask him.

Ps. The only time that we went to this lounge and instead went to the DL on deck 12 which is much nicer. Used the CL to get my caffe latte as the CL was on the same deck as our cabin.

Yes, his logo was on the opposite side. How was it acquired?

Laura mentioned she liked it and they said they could get her one.

Something like that can be cranked out at any custom embroidery shop

Yes, it was embroidered in their home town.

Probably his first cruise as a D+. It means so much to some people that they need to flaunt it. Just says you've spent a lot of money cruising to me.

I take it you aren't D+. For me, we just love to cruise and D+ happened along the way. And yes, I'll gladly accept 250 to 375 off my balcony, pictures, drinks, meals, and laundry without a charge. It's nice that we are afforded amenities for doing something we would do anyway.

I take it you aren't D+. For me, we just love to cruise and D+ happened along the way. And yes, I'll gladly accept 250 to 375 off my balcony, pictures, drinks, meals, and laundry without a charge. It's nice that we are afforded amenities for doing something we would do anyway.

Don't forget internet discounts

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

They are soon to be PC... good people

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He is.

...........can you say "copyright infringement"?...........

Yep. I can say that. We went through contacting Corporate RC to get this hashtag logo approved for shirts for our Harmony Transatlantic cruise. After agreeing to their terms we were able to print them on tshirts and other items for our CC group.

ee4598c98f438cf7eb3af6c33416d958.jpg