LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Tim - when you are back on the ship please let us know how (easy?) it was to get a cab back to the ship. Thanks!

Very easy. When leaving Lion's Dive, just walk left for a few minutes and you'll see the shuttle vans by the main entrance to Mambo Beach.

Can you tell me if there are karaoke sessions on the Navigator? I have friends on this same itinerary and they really want to do karaoke. Thanks !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh yes. Every day I believe. Tonight it is in the Cosmopolitan Club (Viking Crown Lounge) from 9:45-11.

I spoke to a bar manager yesterday. He said they offer the Crown & Anchor beverage package discount on Days 1&2 only (as well as pre-cruise on the website). He wouldn't give me the exact price for some odd reason. It was like pulling teeth just to get him to talk about it.

He also said they will start offering the drink card after Aruba. Aruba is tomorrow (day 6).

That is consistent with the 2/17 blog with the Compasses. 10 drink card for $85 plus 18 percent gratuities after Aruba.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He tried to steal my drink until he realized it was only water. He then shook his head in disgust, knocked my water over with his tail, called me a lightweight and moved on to the next tourists.

30bcb6bf812320afcdb71e2a2f3129d3.jpg

Oh good.

3408f24e45e844e83e739fc28c633244.jpg

Yeah but how the hell do we get out of here?

ac3f230174bad88f38dec5385bbbe329.jpg

I didn't know you could prevent PMOW with "fatty oil or sunburn." [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The floating bridge

17901d5be9a268dac37f7a61af484e33.jpg

PSA - if the bridge seems to missing do not worry, it was simply moved out of the way to allow for ship movements into the bay. Walk past the bridge entrance and get on the free ferry to get to the other side. Unfortunately with the Navigator schedule you don't get to see the bridge all lit up at night.