Coffee Card - Decaf Coffee

Mimikate

Does anyone know if the specialty coffees offered on the coffee card can be prepared with decaf coffee? Thanks!

They are all custom made, so you can have it how you like. I got soy lattes with mine, no problem.

A lot like a Starbucks, the automated espresso systems have two hoppers for beans, one for regular and one for decaf. Their decaf beverages are excellent and the decaf brewed coffee is also very good.

• 9 months later...

Yup on the Decaf. In fact it's one of the reasons I like the card. I can get a non-caffeine drink on the lower deck with the card. I get the unlimited pop package (or whatever it's called these days.) but the coke has caffeine. Getting a coffee later in the evening, keeps me drinking. Sorry, I'm just not a big water drinker. I love getting those "free" refills with the card. Well worth it for me as the coffee on the Royal is pretty good tasting to me.

• 6 months later...
Can you get decaf cappuccinos/espressos on Royal Princess?

Also can the cappuccinos be made with low fat milk?

Thank you!

The short answer is yes to both parts. You sound like my DW who gets a decaf/nonfat Latte, affectionately labeled by my local barista as the “why bother “. :D

The short answer is yes to both parts. You sound like my DW who gets a decaf/nonfat Latte, affectionately labeled by my local barista as the “why bother “. :D

exactly - seems like that defeats the "purpose";p

:D Excellent, love my skinny decaf lattes :cool:.

LOL, yea I get that... but it works for me. I'm glad that option exists. To each their own.