What will be the Broadway show on Symphony??

It's not going to be Wicked since it's still actively touring. I don't see the production company selling the rights to it yet. Same with Hamilton.

Jersey Boys... maybe, I don't know what the status on that one is.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rocky Horror. :-)

Would love to see Hamilton😃

Now I hate to say it but if Royal could pull this off I'd be very impressed, and I'd honestly say that there would be people who cruise Symphony just to see Hamilton (could even be cheaper/more accessible than Broadway tickets)

I doubt it will be ANNIE or THE SOUND OF MUSIC due to the large number of children needed to fill the cast.

I was being silly by saying Annie....I was so displeased by the Cats choice, and I have no hope of anything I'd actually want to see. I'm not thrilled by any of the shows RCI has chosen....

...we could add South Pacific to the list....

When I was on HOTS a few weeks ago and we participated in the back stage tour of the theater one of the technicians leading the tour said the Broadway show on SOTS would be The Phantom of the Opera. He said "don't quote me" but he smirked when he said it, so I can only guess that this will be the next show...

Phantom would be spectacular. A number of years ago ago a cast member told me Footloose was coming to Oasis (instead we got Cats) - so I no longer trust crew speculation, personally!

The shows are a big driver for the ships we book. The new shows are one of the main reasons we're sailing Harmony this summer, DW is a big Grease fan. I've been consistently impressed with the shows we've seen - Hairspray, Mamma Mia, Chicago, and We Will Rock You- Royal does a nice job with them.

Here's hoping Symphony has a good show to live up to its name!

When I was on HOTS a few weeks ago and we participated in the back stage tour of the theater one of the technicians leading the tour said the Broadway show on SOTS would be The Phantom of the Opera. He said "don't quote me" but he smirked when he said it, so I can only guess that this will be the next show...

That would be interesting, I always heard Phantom would be hard to pull off

That would be interesting, I always heard Phantom would be hard to pull off because of the chandelier. Guess anything is possible.

That would be interesting, I always heard Phantom would be hard to pull off

That would be interesting, I always heard Phantom would be hard to pull off because of the chandelier. Guess anything is possible.

There was a tweet by Nick Weir (VP of Entertainment) a couple of days ago. He was on board Harmony on turnaround day this week and posted a picture from the main theatre saying they were going to do something spectacular with that space.

I saw the new tour of Phantom and the staging was a bit more compact and manageable ... I think it could be doable if they cut down the dance cast a bit.

There is not a chance it will be Hamilton ... the staging would be doable since it is fairly sparse (except for the double rotating stage) but a) the cast requirements would probably be too stringent b) it's fairly long (2:45 with intermission), and the real reason c) it's still too much of a money maker to be sold to RCI.