Any preferred suite locations on Radiance?

I'd go for 1600 corner aft GS every time if I could get it. We had it on Jewel last year and it was one of our favourite cabins ever. We loved the balcony mainly because it's mostly uncovered, We find the side GS balconies on this class very dark because the overhang is so big.I imagine the aft views would be fabulous in Alaska.

3 hours ago, eltigre said:

I booked 9248 & am concerned if it has a Pullman. Does anyone know? Also a picture would be so much appreciated!

Stateroom 9248 on Radiance shows up on the deck plan as having no Pullman nor Sofabed.

2 minutes ago, eltigre said:

Thanks  that is the way I read the deck plans  but then how would it sleep 5?

From looking at the deck plans, that stateroom should have a max of two guests.

Are you sure about the stateroom number?

Cabin 9248  is listed as 4B but there are no markings indicating anything special about the room. When booking I counted on a sitting sofa, coffee table, 2 night tables, dressing table & fridge & the 2  beds that could be made into a king.apx. 200 sq ft & a balcony 45 sq ft. Yet when looking at other places & info it says sleeps 5.😵

Edited by eltigre

1 minute ago, eltigre said:

Cabin 9248  is listed as 4B but there are no markings indicating anything special about the room. When booking I counted on a sitting sofa, coffee table, 2 night tables, dressing table & fridge & the 2  beds that could be made into a king.apx. 200 sq ft & a balcony 45 sq ft. Yet when looking at other places & info it says sleeps 5.😵

Where do you see that it sleeps five?

So my travel agent said no it is for 2 people only. Apparently in all my searching I had come across some erroneous info which is why I was double checking!. Thank you Host Clarea your help was appreciated.

4 minutes ago, eltigre said:

So my travel agent said no it is for 2 people only. Apparently in all my searching I had come across some erroneous info which is why I was double checking!. Thank you Host Clarea your help was appreciated.

You're welcome and I'm glad the confusion is cleared up.

Any recent pics of Serenade of the Seas cabin 1554?

Doing lots of digging for current information and hope someone can help.  Currently have GS 1550 booked on Serenade but looks like 1554 just openend up.  In my searching looks like two loungers fit on the balcony of 1550 but only one on 1554.  I do understand the location under the pool deck, noise probability and that 1554 you can open both sliders to get that outdoor feeling (where 1550 is a single door) and everyone can see when you walk out on the balcony.

Are there any recent sailors that can confirm or deny the lounger situation as this is our favorite spot to unwind?  Would really appreciate any information.

Thanks in advance!

We were in 1554 on Serenade in October. I can tell you with certainty that there are 2 loungers.

I also will tell you that this is my favorite cabin and we  have stayed in 1554 on all other Radiance class ships. This particular cabin on Serenade was the noisiest one by far. We could hear the TV from the Royal Suite from 6:00 am until midnight or later every day.

I mention this because I have no idea whether or not we just had an unbelievably rude or hard of hearing neighbor or if the placement of the TV on this ship

is different in the neighboring cabin than on other Radiance class ships.

I love the cabin so much we booked it for Panama Canal 2020 so really hoping it was just bad luck with an inconsiderate neighbor !

13 minutes ago, snwwht said:

We were in 1554 on Serenade in October. I can tell you with certainty that there are 2 loungers.

I also will tell you that this is my favorite cabin and we  have stayed in 1554 on all other Radiance class ships. This particular cabin on Serenade was the noisiest one by far. We could hear the TV from the Royal Suite from 6:00 am until midnight or later every day.

I mention this because I have no idea whether or not we just had an unbelievably rude or hard of hearing neighbor or if the placement of the TV on this ship

is different in the neighboring cabin than on other Radiance class ships.

I love the cabin so much we booked it for Panama Canal 2020 so really hoping it was just bad luck with an inconsiderate neighbor !

Deck plans for Radiance of the Seas shows cabin 1554 is not adjoining the Royal Suite - 1556 is adjoining. Have you stayed in 1556 on ROS and did you have the same TV noise situation?

We are just back on the Jewel, not the Radiance.  It's a sister ship but the layout is the same for at least the 10th floor and so forth.  We were in 1536 and it was just great as far as getting away from the noise from the Centrum and we did not notice any noise from the Solarium above.  You can go to www.cruisedeckplans.com and get pictures and layouts from all of the Radiance class ships as well as all of the Royal fleet.  Join for free and get on the members site and enjoy the pictures and video's of the cabins.  

Any of the Grand Suites are good, we love them.

Enjoy!!