What Is Wrong With RCCL Site?

Is that really the best answer? Is NCL wiretapping RCCL? The US site sucks!

I don't know if it's the best answer, but it is an option. You can also use travel agency sites and call RC direct.

With Safari, go to Preferences, Privacy, "Manage Website Data," enter in search box "royal," then select royalcaribbean.com and click on "Remove" tab. Return to your blank page and reload, or simply begin your search again. It works.

Which is all fine and good... But seriously RCCL do you want me to book or not? It should not be a challenge....

I recently talked to Michael Bailey at the seatrade and he confirmed their Website is designed like this on purpose and it works exactly like they want it to.

They have figured that it´s a good test of their customer base and People who can´t figure how to use their Website are too technically challenged to roam their high tech ships and will be too high maintenance Overall.;p;p;p

I have tried Safari and Firefox and neither allows me to access new cruise availability. Any suggestions?

I haven't been able to use the RCCL site for days. I wanted to book an Oct 2018 Oasis cruise and after completing the first couple of steps, blank white page was what it gave me. I finally contacted my TA and got the cruise booked. Very frustrating to say the least.:confused:

With Safari, go to Preferences, Privacy, "Manage Website Data," enter in search box "royal," then select royalcaribbean.com and click on "Remove" tab. Return to your blank page and reload, or simply begin your search again. It works.

THANKS! I just tried this and it worked.

I cleared my cookies (it used to work) on both IE and Chrome. It doesn't work anymore. We have 12 more cruises with royal in the pipeline. Up to the middle of 2018. If royal can't get it's act together by the time of our last booked cruise. My wife and I will try another line. Not being able to see prices and availability on line. Will be the straw that "broke the camel's back".

I have almost always used the website to pick my cruises. And to the other poster that said this is intentional. They might be on to something. When IE stopped working I waited over a week for it to correct. Then I called about it and was told to go to a travel agent. Then the guy tried to get on with IE on his own computer and was "surprised" that he couldn't. He said he would report it and get it fixed (3 weeks ago) . It still doesn't work.