2018/2019 Cruises - Anyone heard any news of when they'll be announced?

chamima

Americas go on sale May 18, Exotics May 25.

Sweet thanks...any luck finding that exotics sheet?

You guys are fabulous. I called my TA and told him about this and he asked me to send him the sheet...said he didnt have it. He works at a brick and mortar place with 3 letters in his companies name....so i wonder if because they dont specialize in just cruises that he/they are not getting this....makes me wonder sometimes if we should switch TAs. But when i look at some of the sites some say they are using i see it is more to book through them...granted we get more obc...but why pay more up front just to get it in obc...i would rather pay less up front.

I was able to locate the 2018-19 Americas spreadsheet. I hope the attachment works for everyone (I'm on a Mac). Enjoy!

Wow!! :cool: - Thanks for that - Emerald is on for Tahiti!!:')

Just have to start saving up now;)

Here is the spreadsheet with prices:

Dear Coral, thank you so much! ☺

Do you also have the flyers or spreadsheets for Exotics, including Asia and South America?

Can you tell what Emerald is going to do in spring 2019? Seems she will not return to West Coast after winter 2018/19... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dear Coral, thank you so much! ☺

Do you also have the flyers or spreadsheets for Exotics, including Asia and South America?

Can you tell what Emerald is going to do in spring 2019? Seems she will not return to West Coast after winter 2018/19... [emoji848]

No I do not.

Sweet thanks...any luck finding that exotics sheet?

You guys are fabulous. I called my TA and told him about this and he asked me to send him the sheet...said he didnt have it. He works at a brick and mortar place with 3 letters in his companies name.....

I have a friend who is a local TA. I spoke with him last night and they are now posted on Princess's Travel Agent website. He should be able to find it now. My friend had not received it earlier either. He was pretty frustrated as they usually get them before they are posted on the website.

Do all these new mini-brochures mean that Princess has discontinued the Cruise Atlas? I have always looked forward to receiving a hard copy.

No. It is a way of giving the info out with out waiting for everything to be released for the atlas.

No. It is a way of giving the info out with out waiting for everything to be released for the atlas.

Thanks, Coral. I would really miss sitting at my kitchen table with a cup of coffee for a couple of hours and planning future cruises with my Cruise Atlas.:D

I am wondering - Coral Princess seems to have a gap in fall 2018, between Sep 19 and Nov 18, 2018.

Is she due to get into drydock, or will there be added some cruises? I do not hope she will get the same ugly stateroom construction, as Island has gotten in 2015... :o

I am wondering - Coral Princess seems to have a gap in fall 2018, between Sep 19 and Nov 18, 2018.

Is she due to get into drydock, or will there be added some cruises? I do not hope she will get the same ugly stateroom construction, as Island has gotten in 2015... :o

I was recently on Coral, but have not been on Island in a number of years. What stateroom construction? How did they change the rooms?

I want to see the 2018/2019 caribbean cruises so I can book my FCC. Just waiting for them to come out so I can make some decisions!

The lists have been posted in earlier threads. This should help you make some decisions.

I was recently on Coral, but have not been on Island in a number of years. What stateroom construction? How did they change the rooms?

In a nutshell, they eliminated the Universe Lounge and a portion of the Promenade deck and added cabins. They also moved the Spa and the Fitness Center and added aft facing suites on Aloha and Lido decks. What has people most upset is the poor design they used for the back of the ship.

17931184673_0d785f0c12_o_zpsccwumrv2.jpg

In a nutshell, they eliminated the Universe Lounge and a portion of the Promenade deck and added cabins. They also moved the Spa and the Fitness Center and added aft facing suites on Aloha and Lido decks. What has people most upset is the poor design they used for the back of the ship.

However, the change to the Promenade deck on the Island did add something that was solely needed - two wheelchair-accessible suites and eight wheelchair-accessible balcony cabins. This helps meet a huge need. It may not be financially beneficial to Princess, since an accessible cabin takes up more room for the same price. I know these additional cabins may not matter to most people, but to the people who need them they are very important.

Thank you Princess for working to meet this need and provide more accessible cabins for people who can't cruise without them.

However, the change to the Promenade deck on the Island did add something that was solely needed - two wheelchair-accessible suites and eight wheelchair-accessible balcony cabins. This helps meet a huge need. It may not be financially beneficial to Princess, since an accessible cabin takes up more room for the same price. I know these additional cabins may not matter to most people, but to the people who need them they are very important.

Thank you Princess for working to meet this need and provide more accessible cabins for people who can't cruise without them.

Well said, NavyVeteran: I was not aware that accessible cabins were in short supply.

Adding wheelchair accessible staterooms is acceptable, but not removing a lot of public space including a large two level lounge and replacing it by more staterooms. Less passenger space, more accommodation. But the reconstruction of Island resulted in severe passenger complaints, so I do not the no need hope Coral will get the same staterooms, but will stay is she is.

Here is the spreadsheet with prices:

Coral

Your link to the spreadsheet didn't copy in my quote but when I click on it in your original post all I get is one page about the Sapphire in China.

:confused:

Karen, there are three tabs at the top of the spreadsheet. Ignore the first two and click on the third, I think it says USD.

Thanks!!!

It worked perfectly.

We're looking at the Pacific 14 day New Years and the LA_Tahiti roundtrip.

Things got really expensive! A balcony for the 14 day STARTS at $3500/pp! :eek:

We just did that cruise for a lot less.

The 28 day is only a little more than this year though - balconies start at $6000/pp.

Edited by chamima

Thanks!!!

It worked perfectly.

We're looking at the Pacific 14 day New Years and the LA_Tahiti roundtrip.

Things got really expensive! A balcony for the 14 day STARTS at $3500/pp! :eek:

We just did that cruise for a lot less.

The 28 day is only a little more than this year though - balconies start at $6000/pp.

That Pacific Princess cruise over Christmas/New Years dropped quite a bit in price as time got closer. Princess often starts high.

Bookings open May 18th at 9 am PDT.

Based on the information I've read it's the September 2018 – May 2019 Americas Program (Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico and California Coast) that opens for sale on May 18 at 0900 PDT.