Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

"My friends, I hate to break the bad news to you, but these deck plans are not official. NCL does not have any posted on their site and they will be the first to release them. Now I'm not saying these are not close representations of what the official plans are, I'm just saying to wait till NCL officially announced them."

It's also possible that the plans we saw earlier are only for European travelers, and those of us booking from the states will get something completely different.

It's also possible that the plans we saw earlier are only for European travelers, and those of us booking from the states will get something completely different.

They're not going to redesign the ship; there's only one Bliss.

Seeing as how, while at the Keel Laying Ceremony, Andy Stuart stated that more updates would be coming in August, I'm guessing that these are the actual deck plans that were just released prematurely. For all we know, this could have been scheduled to come out Monday (tomorrow) but the EU site accidentally released them early.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They're not going to redesign the ship; there's only one Bliss.

Oh.

828f79a231815fc19416ded41687ed3d.jpg

Any idea when the "official release" is likely to happen???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe mid-august after float out of World Dream (in the past with series of ships Meyer had a habit of planning a keel laying ceremony in the same week as a handover or float out, making it convenient for CEO's not having to fly in twice ;) ) but since that's Genting and not NCL there is no real logic. I would expect the reveal of the deck plans and venues in the next month, perhaps two at most, I think 6 months before her first sailing is quite close although I have no historical numbers for previous ships at hand..

Any guess as to what a theoretical "Coco's" venue might be? For the purpose of this discussion, let's pretend it's on Deck 6 - in place of LeBistro, across from the Alibi speakeasy venue. Does the name mean anything?

Any guess as to what a theoretical "Coco's" venue might be? For the purpose of this discussion, let's pretend it's on Deck 6 - in place of LeBistro, across from the Alibi speakeasy venue. Does the name mean anything?

I'm hoping for a venue similar to Royal's Cafe Promenade. Grab and go quick bites for those not wanting to wait at O'Sheehan's, Frankie's, Andy's or whatever name people think it will receive.

I'm hoping for a venue similar to Royal's Cafe Promenade. Grab and go quick bites for those not wanting to wait at O'Sheehan's, Frankie's, Andy's or whatever name people think it will receive.

That could certainly work for the Bistro-style "outdoor" seating, and it would breathe daytime-life into that lower-6 corridor.

Where might I find these deck plans?

About 12 hours ago on this thread and the NCL EU site. But any post or link to them has been removed. I really don't know what the big deal is and why so secretive but hopefully they will be officially released soon.

About 12 hours ago on this thread and the NCL EU site. But any post or link to them has been removed. I really don't know what the big deal is and why so secretive but hopefully they will be officially released soon.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the info.

I guess I missed the short window it was available. Hopefully someone saved them and will post!