Booking next cruise while onboard

Here is the amount of OBC depending on length of cruise and stateroom category. The OBC is equal to the amount of your deposit.

image_zpsxtfimxks.png

Note the fine print about downgrading. There's been a lot of discussion on CC recently about this. When I booked are next cruise on our last cruise using NC I was able to keep the OBC and transfer the booking to my TA when I got home. She got me a better cabin fare and more OBC. That was on the two connecting balcony cabins. However, she was not able to get me a better cabin fare on my OS, but did get me additional OBC.

Here's the RCI sales website for their NextCruise program - http://www.royalonboardsales.com/

You will receive an onboard credit (OBC) equal to your deposit, which will depend upon the stateroom category according to the PDF brochures at the bottom of the webpage.

If you choose to receive the OBC while on your current cruise, then later decide to change your stateroom, you must stick with the same or higher stateroom category for your Next Cruise.

If you choose to receive the OBC on the Next Cruise you reserved, then you can change change your stateroom later to any stateroom category.

And note that after you book your Next Cruise, you can transfer the reservation to your travel agent -and potentially receive additional promotions from them (e.g. prepaid gratuities, additional OBC, etc).

We just booked an Ovation - New Zealand cruise whilst on board Voyager. There was an online 30% off pp with $200 OBC. Check online before you go and see them - it helped us. We got the same price but a better stateroom option, and the extra $150 OBC added.

That's almost $500 Aussie dollars in credit - so well worth it [emoji5][emoji198]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What did you have to buy to get a free bottle of champagne

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Didn't have to buy anything special, I just had to book any Next Cruise! We were among the first to board the MJ and it took about 5 minutes for us to book something.

It's better to book onboard because you might get extra OBC for your next cruise ontop of what they are giving you as listed. We got that because the next cruise manager said they were having a promo of an extra USD 100 ontop of the normal OBC if you book during the weekend, which we did. So our OBC came to USD 250 for a balcony in the end! No Champagne though but I will take the extra OBC any time.