Persian Garden - what do you wear?

disgirl

I go to the Persian Garden wearing my swim suit and a cover up. Once there I get a locker, leave my cover up in the locker and enter the "garden" with just my swim and towel from the dressing area or they have towels available in the "garden". I've don't recall seeing anyone wearing anything other than a swim suit. Looking forward to the "garden" on Equinox in May!

I depends.

If you are planning on using the sauna, steam, aroma room, showers etc, then bathing suit. I wore shorts and tee shirt over my swimwear if I was just going to lie on the heater loungers.

There is no pool in the Persian Gardens. S class ships have heated loungers that look out over the ocean, a sauna, steam room and rain shower. M class is smaller with a heated bench. Not sure about steam and sauna but I'm pretty sure they have them. The pool is outside the spa area in the solarium.

To use Persian Gardens you need to be sailing in Aqua Class or purchase a pass. CC Elite members and above get one pass per cruise to use on port days.

There are robes in the locker room/changing area. I have seen a lot of people wear these over their bathing suits or just the robes by themselves.

Most annoying thing I've witnessed in there is someone talking on their cel phone for over 15 minutes. I've also witnessed people snoring in there and hogging up the loungers for an hour. Sad that we unfortunately live in the "it's all about me" world today. :rolleyes:

There are robes in the locker room/changing area. I have seen a lot of people wear these over their bathing suits or just the robes by themselves.

Most annoying thing I've witnessed in there is someone talking on their cel phone for over 15 minutes. I've also witnessed people snoring in there and hogging up the loungers for an hour. Sad that we unfortunately live in the "it's all about me" world today. :rolleyes:

You can hardly accuse someone of being inconsiderate if they just fall asleep.

I loved the Eucalyptus Steam room there. But I agree on the chatter. I did point out the sign that asked people to be quiet to a couple of chatters. They did quiet down, and never did see them in there again. :) There are plenty of other spots on the ship where people can chat....

There is no pool in the Persian Gardens. S class ships have heated loungers that look out over the ocean, a sauna, steam room and rain shower. M class is smaller with a heated bench. Not sure about steam and sauna but I'm pretty sure they have them. The pool is outside the spa area in the solarium.

To use Persian Gardens you need to be sailing in Aqua Class or purchase a pass. CC Elite members and above get one pass per cruise to use on port days.

M-class has a shared heated bench that can comfortably hold about 6 or 7 people, a steam room, a sauna, an aroma room and a rain-fall shower. Unfortunately, unlike S-class, there are no windows or portholes. On the other hand, M-class has free saunas in the changing rooms near the spa, while S-class does not.

On Reflection the Solarium pool is one deck beliw the Spa and PG..not a great layout.

But the Ref spa is awesome and it has the largest PG...

I totally agree with this post about the layout. We enjoy being able to go up one flight from AQ to get to the Solarium and AQ Cafe for coffee. Not so on Reflection. Still, we did like the doubled size of the PG.