Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!

Splendor, Suite 948, 12/2021, Port, Mid, 448/176, 1 bathroom, Shower with jets, no noise issues, yes we would recommend, comments:  Big balcony not fully covered, so partial sun, 2 loungers, 2 chairs and table, bed very comfortable, loved the jetted shower, fully recommend.

Hope this helps, and many thanks for setting this up

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, daetchief said:

Here's review of 1001 - the Seven Seas Suite [Forward] on Mariner

SSS Fwd.xlsx 9.86 kB · 16 downloads

On 12/23/2021 at 1:19 PM, BNguy said:

Splendor, Suite 948, 12/2021, Port, Mid, 448/176, 1 bathroom, Shower with jets, no noise issues, yes we would recommend, comments:  Big balcony not fully covered, so partial sun, 2 loungers, 2 chairs and table, bed very comfortable, loved the jetted shower, fully recommend.

Hope this helps, and many thanks for setting this up

On 12/26/2021 at 4:52 PM, Grandmaanne7 said:

Got you all updated - thanks for the input!!

13 hours ago, loriva said:

Bill,

Is there an updated template for reviews, please?  I tried to download the one in your second post but my security software told me it contains a virus.

Thanks,

@loriva There shouldn’t be any issue with the template, it’s a simple xls file.  If you can’t  download it you can just open one of the ship files in post #1 and cut out a row, enter your info and paste it here, I’ll update the spreadsheet that way.  Thanks!

Mariner, 823, F, Briar14, 1/22, Starboard, Fwd, 252/49, 1 bathroom, Walk-in shower, No noise, yes, Good location on a quiet passageway, near stairs and main elevators, spa and fitness center are nearby on Deck 7.

SuiteGuru is very helpful. Thanks for doing this, Bill!

On 1/19/2022 at 11:22 AM, briar14 said:

Mariner, 823, F, Briar14, 1/22, Starboard, Fwd, 252/49, 1 bathroom, Walk-in shower, No noise, yes, Good location on a quiet passageway, near stairs and main elevators, spa and fitness center are nearby on Deck 7.

SuiteGuru is very helpful. Thanks for doing this, Bill!

Updated.  Better late than never, huh?  What did you think of the snow we got?  I can sure do without that, especially after having just come back from the Caribbean!

On 1/20/2022 at 8:11 AM, flossie009 said:

Hi Bill, @UUNetBill,

Reviews for December cruises on Splendor & Mariner attached

Susan

Got 'em, thanks for the input!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

Thanks for being the keeper of the spreadsheet. Do you know if the Voyager PH-C balconies are larger on deck 8? We are confirmed on deck 7, but from the deck plans, it looks like we would prefer deck 8 or 9. Erin

I haven't placed a ruler on any Voyager common side-balconies but generally they are the same depth throughout the ship.

The tenders/lifeboats which are not fully protected from the elements on Mariner and Voyager don't lend or cause the additional width to be added to the balconies above like on the Explorer, Splendor and soon Grandeur.  On those ships, the deep balconies are a product of the ships boats being covered by the decks above them.   

Edited by daetchief
sp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...