Anthem - Puzzle Break question

I thought I had read that you could book the puzzle room ahead of time on Anthem but I have been checking daily and it never seems to show up under activities. I am close to 60 days out so is it just a matter of continually checking or is it something that I'll need to just deal with on embarkation day?

I thought I had read that you could book the puzzle room ahead of time on Anthem but I have been checking daily and it never seems to show up under activities. I am close to 60 days out so is it just a matter of continually checking or is it something that I'll need to just deal with on embarkation day?

It was available to book for a very short time on our recent sailings and I was not able to book in advance. We loaded the Royal IQ app prior to sailing and were able to get a reservation, using the app, as soon as we boarded.

Keep checking but if you miss it, reserve either with the app or in the box office in the theater when you first board.

Hi Ccarroll57 :)

For my February 7, 2017 sailing onboard the Anthem, 'Escape From The Future' puzzle room (online reservations) became available on December 22, 2016...

Keep checking, it's going to open up soon.

Online reservations went fast. Within 5 days to 7 days. Good luck!

For any changes or additions to my sailing regarding anything, I routinely checked my cruise planner twice a day; once in the morning, once in the evening.

Have a wonderful voyage!

PicsArt_12-20-05.42.47_zpsogvvxxw9.jpg

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

I was checking it morning, noon and night for at least 2 months before our cruise for entertainment because it was not showing up either. One day the puzzle room showed up, I booked it and before the end of the day it was gone. So check often and maybe you will be able to book ahead.

Keep checking daily. We were alerted by our Role Call group when it was available. even then I could only book my wife. I showed up stand by and was able to get in. Three people didn't show which meant we were down two people to do it.

I notice on Harmony there is a fee which hopefully discourages no shows.

Isn't that on Harmony?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just recently on HOTS and yes it's $8.99pp. Good thing I pre-booked it pre-cruise through the planner for the members of my extended family that wanted to do this. I booked an afternoon for them on a sea day and apparently all days and times sold out quickly. People (walkups) were being told that they could wait and if some reservations didn't show up they could book it.