CC Members, No longer posting...... I coldn't find their names on Member list.

sail7seas

Do a Google search with the following format:

site:boards.cruisecritic.com POA1

Replacing my username with whomever you're looking for.

Once you get a result, click on the the search results thread title. Then click on the username in the thread. You should be able to see threads started by the user and threads participated in by the user. Those results, on CruiseCritic, will be in reverse chronological order, with the newest ones on top.

If that doesn't make sense, just email me with the username you're seeking and I'll put my trusty bloodhound on the trail.

I should add that this does not work well if the username is a common word. So if someone has a user ID of "Panama" or something that would appear in a lot of threads, they'll be hard to track down.

The method I described above works with fewer posts. I found someone with fewer than 100.

Absolutely great suggestions. Thank you so much. i am looking for Peaches in Geoergia, Heather in Florida, Gizmo, Sympatico, , Hammybee, GNA Pajama, Love Life at Sea, and a few others. They all have more than 300 posts. POA> iFy our blood hounds are finished looking for lost pirate treasure and/or Jimmmy Hoffa., their help would be most appreciated :) These ladies used to spend lots of time here and then disappeared. , Hope they are fine.

Edited by sail7seas

Absolutely great suggestions. Thank you so much. i am looking for Peaches in Geoergia, Heather in Florida, Gizmo, Sympatico, , Hammybee, GNA Pajama, Love Life at Sea, and a few others. They all have more than 300 posts. POA> iFy our blood hounds are finished looking for lost pirate treasure and/or Jimmmy Hoffa., their help would be most appreciated :) These ladies used to spend lots of time here and then disappeared. , Hope they are fine.

Heather sails Oceania now, and is fine. She's posting, just not on the HAL board. I'd like to know about some of the others too, really miss Hammybee!

I see that both Heather and Hammybee are on the members' list, Hammy hasn't posted in almost 4 years.

I have often wondered about Sage. She also posted on the Crystal board.

She was a Roll Call member of one of our first HAL sailings.

I do know that her husband had a stroke and they were not cruising. She did mention taking a HAL sailing with her daughters.

B

Peaches from Georgia posted last week to the seasickness thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52740666

Heather in Florida posted a month ago.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52565150

HeatherInFlorida cruises on Oceania now so may post on that board. GMA Pajama is still around but doesn't post much...she and Jon no longer cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's difficult at least for me trying to track down missing friends be they here or on some other forum or from past work or whatever. I've reached that age where the unfortunate truth is that many of my friends and acquaintences are going on to "eternal cruise". More than once I've recently asked about somebody or received information that announces their passing. I almost hesitate to ask. ☹️

According to her site her last activity was January 28,2017. Forgive me if this has already been covered as I'm just reviewing this thread.

Sandbag7 -

I was just searching what was posted here on CruiseCritic.The last post was years ago, but the last visit, according to the CC page, was in January as you said .