Daily charge for internet?

39august

As Elite, we each will have 90 min. per cruise (or is it longer on say 11 nite vs. 7 nite?). Can we purchase internet by the day instead of the whole cruise? We could get by with the free minutes plus a few days for my husband.

The 90 minutes is per person for the entire cruise; 5 day, 7 days or even 18 days it's 90 minutes.

As cruisestich said no daily internet packages but you can get a discount on a internet package ( 30% I think for Elite) in lieu of the 90 minutes. If you want to do this don't set-up your free 90 min account because if you use some minutes you can't get the discount.

So what is the rate for the package, please? Thirty percent discount sounds good.

Varies by length of cruise. You can check your cruise planner & if you want to buy before getting on the ship I believe you need to call the Capt Club in order to purchase with the Elite discount. Or on the ship go to the ILounge.

As Elite, we each will have 90 min. per cruise (or is it longer on say 11 nite vs. 7 nite?). Can we purchase internet by the day instead of the whole cruise? We could get by with the free minutes plus a few days for my husband.

On our recent 7 day cruise, they did sell daily Internet. For the first 3 days, the cost was $49 for a 24 hour period. Then on the morning of Day 4, they offered a Mid Cruise Special. It was $39.75 per 24 hour period or $159 unlimited for the rest of the cruise..

We found the 3hrs (90 min @) more than enough time on our recent 11 day cruise, but maybe it's because we wanted to be disconnected, isn't that what vacations are for, but I digress. As others have said they also offer internet at reduced rates during the trip and you're still eligible for 30% discount at elite level

We found the 3hrs (90 min @) more than enough time on our recent 11 day cruise, but maybe it's because we wanted to be disconnected, isn't that what vacations are for, but I digress. As others have said they also offer internet at reduced rates during the trip and you're still eligible for 30% discount at elite level

On the Reflection, it had been very frustrating as there was a big problem with those wishing to connect to AOL. Slower than slow. On the Silhouette, it was much better and the signal was very good from our room on the 11th floor. Note that the speeds tend to be affected when there are many connecting i.e. sea days.