Cabanas wort leg cost in labadee

jpolm

If you have a deluxe drink package and a cabana on Labadee, can the attendant get you drinks included in the package? Or are all drinks a la carte on the island?

The drink package includes drinks on Labadee.

These are the latest prices taken from our Anthem Cruise Planner. Barefoot Beach Cabanas, open to GS and above.

Barefoot Beach - Standard Cabana------$295

Barefoot Beach - Cabana Waterfront ----$395

Barefoot Beach - Hilltop Cabana----------$395

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana----$495

I don't recall there being that big of a price difference for location when we went in 2015. Yikes. I thought on ours it was $250 and $295 for the "nicer neighborhood" (we had over-the-water). Or maybe they figure folks on the Anthem are bigger spenders than those on Independence. DW is big into the beach and water and stuff, and i just spray myself with vampire-strength sunscreen and hide with a book and a drink... several drinks...

While I personally wasn't impressed with the experience, from speaking to others I think we just ended up with an attendant who didn't have his head in the game.

The cabanas at Barefoot Beach are offered to suite guests first via the Concierge. The cabanas at Nellie's Beach are open to anyone via the website.

Bob,

if you are on a ship that has star class suites the genies will reserve the over the water cabanas for their guests prior to the concierges getting involved.

Just like the front row seats at the theater, there will most likely not be any over the water cabanas available unless they are released by the genies because there suite guest decide they don't want one.

-Tim-

Bob,

if you are on a ship that has star class suites the genies will reserve the over the water cabanas for their guests prior to the concierges getting involved.

Just like the front row seats at the theater, there will most likely not be any over the water cabanas available unless they are released by the genies because there suite guest decide they don't want one.

-Tim-

Thanks for the update Tim.

I don't recall there being that big of a price difference for location when we went in 2015. Yikes. I thought on ours it was $250 and $295 for the "nicer neighborhood" (we had over-the-water). Or maybe they figure folks on the Anthem are bigger spenders than those on Independence. DW is big into the beach and water and stuff, and i just spray myself with vampire-strength sunscreen and hide with a book and a drink... several drinks...

While I personally wasn't impressed with the experience, from speaking to others I think we just ended up with an attendant who didn't have his head in the game.

Yes, prices have increased since 2015. It's not an "Anthem thing".

OMG I am kicking myself!! Yesterday cabanas were available to book online (Nellie's over the water) but I was not able to book bc site was acting weird and said my "reservation was being modified." I go on today to book and it says online booking unavailable, wait until on board!

SO mad!!!

Do you think if I call I can reserve ?

These prices are crazy! In January 2016 I paid $175 for a standard cabana at Barefoot Beach.

But I guess they wouldn't jack the prices up so high if people weren't willing to pay it...

To me Labadee is still best enjoyed how it started, as a relaxed beach day. Have never had an issue getting a lounge chair and finding some tree shade. I would not spend the money cabanas are offered for; they offer little extra value to me and would rather spend the money at other ports for more unique experiences.

I also live in Florida near beaches. If you live in some snow tundra 9 months a year and have a big group that can defray the costs, that's a different story.

I've done most of the excursions on the East and West Caribbean; aboard the Allure (2014 15, &16). I've enjoyed some - more than others. Last year we had our first experience in a Cabana on Barefoot Beach. The added privacy, service and the aesthetic of eating, drinking, lounging and even napping in the Cabana was awesome. We're looking forward to very special family excursion in an OTW Cabana on BB very soon (Harmony June 2017). Money and time are best spent doing what "you love". Btw snorkeling and float mats are also included. The recent price increase was a surprise but if there are 4 people in your party, the cost is about 125.00 per person. That's comparable to the costs of other excursions.

It's simply a matter of taste.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've done most of the excursions on the East and West Caribbean; aboard the Allure (2014 15, &16). I've enjoyed some - more than others. Last year we had our first experience in a Cabana on Barefoot Beach. The added privacy, service and the aesthetic of eating, drinking, lounging and even napping in the Cabana was awesome. We're looking forward to very special family excursion in an OTW Cabana on BB very soon (Harmony June 2017). Money and time are best spent doing what "you love". Btw snorkeling and float mats are also included. The recent price increase was a surprise but if there are 4 people in your party, the cost is about 125.00 per person. That's comparable to the costs of other excursions.

It's simply a matter of taste.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes it is a matter of taste and I am so happy that you are able to enjoy the cabanas. One day in the near future we too can enjoy them.

We currently enjoy being busy on Labadee.

Last year the three of us spent just under $600 on excursions here. You got off lucky.

We did the zip line in the morning and the jet ski in the afternoon.

My aging body is looking for a relaxing day in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

Sue and crew