THANK YOU RCCL! Return to NOLA

What a GREAT way to start the month of May!

Vision coming to NEW ORLEANS! We have missed our sailings up and down the Mississippi SO much and just could see giving any other cruise line our money. So excited and grateful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What a GREAT way to start the month of May!

Vision coming to NEW ORLEANS! We have missed our sailings up and down the Mississippi SO much and just could see giving any other cruise line our money. So excited and grateful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good for you. Is it a full schedule?

Hmmm, my link didn't work. Here is the content:

After a three-year hiatus, Royal Caribbean will return to offering cruises from New Orleans, Louisiana with Vision of the Seas in the winter of 2018-2019. Beginning on December 15, 2018, Vision of the Seas will offer 7-night itineraries to the Bahamas and Yucatan Peninsula.

Before making her way to New Orleans, Vision of the Seas will offer two 16-night sailings through the Panama Canal from Miami to Los Angeles, California. This will be the first time in three years that Royal Caribbean has offered a cruise through the Panama Canal.

Lastly, Mariner of the Seas will call Miami, Florida home in 2018, following a transpacific cruise. Mariner of the Seas will be the first Voyager Class ship to offer short Caribbean sailings. Before she offers cruises from her new home, Mariner of the Seas will undergo an extensive 32-day revitalization. Once back in service, Mariner of the Seas will offer 3- and 4-night itineraries from PortMiami, beginning on June 21, 2018.

Enchantment of the Seas will join Liberty of the Seas in Galveston, Texas, offering 4- and 5-night Caribbean cruises. She arrives in Galveston on June 23, 2018. Guests currently booked on Enchantment for sailings departing Miami after June 23 will be contacted individually to transition the original booking to Mariner of the Seas.

I like cruising out of New Orleans, but the Vision?

They brought in the worst ship.

I will pass and go with the NCL Pearl.

I would have to agree with you on that one. They are bringing the Gem there (which is a sister ship to the Pearl) in 2019, by the way.

I like cruising out of New Orleans, but the Vision?

They brought in the worst ship.

I will pass and go with the NCL Pearl.

Majesty and Empress are worse than Vision. I'd take Vision over no ship at all in New Orleans.

Majesty and Empress are worse than Vision. I'd take Vision over no ship at all in New Orleans.

I think all Royal ships are great in there own respective way and I'm excited to see there return to New Orleans. I did a visit to the Pearl and oh my goodness I could not believe has small the cabins were for a ship built in 2006. Reminded my why I'm so Loyal to Royal. Yes it would be nice to see a Radiance or Voyager class ship but it's there first time back in years. You have to see how the market is going to respond before placing a larger ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't wait to see pricing for the panama sailing , looks like prices to be released on the 5th , will be boarding radiance that day , must go to next cruise office .ASAP

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Haha Smart man/woman!!

This is great! I've been wanting to sail out of New Orleans and was actually considering a carnival cruise because RC wasn't there. I would love to do the Panama Canal trip but it's during school and I can't take my kid out for 2 weeks :(

This is great! I've been wanting to sail out of New Orleans and was actually considering a carnival cruise because RC wasn't there. I would love to do the Panama Canal trip but it's during school and I can't take my kid out for 2 weeks :(

Sailing is over Thanksgiving, not quite 2 weeks out of school :cool:

Gosh you had me worried then, we have a Vision booked for spring break 2018 out of Galveston! I'm glad that they're bringing a year round 4/5 night ship to Galveston. And I hope the New Orleans sailings are a hit because it's nice to have more options.