Current Genies

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

Just got the initial email from our Genie for B2B on Anthem.  Yen Lee.

Has anyone had Yen before.  Is Yen male or female ?

Any feedback will be great.  Thanks !

Yen is fantastic! She is very well respected with the crew and has a good relationship with them. Yen went above and beyond for us. We were celebrating my son’s birthday and she filled our cabin with balloons, had a pastry chef make a Star Wars cake for him, gave him a bunch of presents of his favorite things.  Be sure to fill out the questionnaire. Yen definitely pays attention to it. Enjoy your cruise! 

• 2 weeks later...

Leticia was our Genie on our recent New Years Cruise on Harmony. While she gets things done that you ask her to, she is very impersonal and lacks initiative. We were disappointed with her after our earlier Genie, Chris, on Ovation in February! 

Edited by gatsby59
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, gatsby59 said:

Leticia was our Genie on our recent New Years Cruise on Harmony. While she gets things done that you ask her to, she is very impersonal and lacks initiative. We were disappointed with her after our earlier Genie, Chris, on Ovation in February! 

Thanks for the feedback.  That is what I was afraid of....

9 hours ago, Sixtynifty said:

Leticia is definitely my genie on Harmony in March! Have received several emails from her already! We had a great genie on Allure (Susan). Have been impressed with emails! 

Do you mind sharing your sail date? I have heard that her emails are coming out way before the typical 3-4 weeks prior. We sail March 10th.

I will say this she’s way earlier than others as Leticia sent me my email yesterday too, I’m also on the March 10 HOS.  I would love to hear feedback as well as I’m seeing some mixed reviews but I will say she’s super responsive.

Edited by adcc

• 1 month later...

I was just in SC 2 weeks ago on Anthem; our Genie was Yen Lee but I know that she left for vacation the week after we got off....

I was very surprised that even though we were on a B2B SC cruises Yen never introduced us to the other 2 Genies.  Normally our Genie always introduces us to the other Genies so that in case we ever need anything and our Genie isn't around, we could go to one of the others.  All I can tell you is that 2 weeks ago there were 2 female and 1 male Genie.  I have no idea who is on there now, with Yen gone. 

On 5/3/2017 at 2:44 PM, RFerrington said:

We were on Harmony in Feb 17 in ATS 8330. Our Genie was Reyno but I believe he was going on vacation shortly afterwards. I know that Harmony also had Alexandra at the time. Can't remember #1 but it was a guy.

Reyno is on vacation. He is the BEST. 

Our neighbor sailed with Leticia aboard Harmony few weeks ago and loved her!  Leticia contacted her several times pre cruise, and was very responsive throughout the cruise. Our neighbor said Leticia was friendly, helpful, and an overall joy. 

Anyone know anything about Alan R on the Allure?   We leave this weekend and he is our assigned Genie.  So far communication has been great, so I am hoping this is a sign of things to come.  

Edited by erin_rifkin