Cruise Critic Community

There is a concierge thread that is very useful, so I thought we could use a Genie thread as well. Sadly, it will be over a year before I have a Genie experience, so I don't have any names to provide. But we have to start somewhere. I have a chart, so if you have any genie names, can you help me fill this in? I didn't put in a place for emails, etc, because I figured they would be VERY busy with the people on the ship and those on the next cruise coming up, but I welcome any ideas on what this chart needs to be useful.

Ship/Indentifier--------------------- Genie 1 ------------Genie 2 ------------Genie 3--------------- Genie 4

Allure of the Seas/AL

Anthem of the Seas/AN

Harmony of the Seas/HM

Oasis of the Seas/OA

Ovation of the Seas/OV

Quantum of the Seas/QN

Symphony of the Seas/ (tba)

Sorry about the formatting; I wasn't able to add my spreadsheet borders to the post. Eventually this will probably need to be a document with a public link, but I first wanted to see if there was any interest before finding a place for it.

Edited by mconthehighseas

We were on Harmony in Feb 17 in ATS 8330. Our Genie was Reyno but I believe he was going on vacation shortly afterwards. I know that Harmony also had Alexandra at the time. Can't remember #1 but it was a guy.

We have had.

Oasis - Israel Sanchez

Harmony - Cleon Fraser

And next week we will be on

Anthem - Joyce Bello

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ovation has Sunil D'Sousa but he just went on vacation. He's not sure which

ship he will be on next. I can get more genie information in a couple of weeks.

That's probably not useful information but I would be interested in a Genie thread.

Thanks!

We were on Harmony in Feb 17 in ATS 8330. Our Genie was Reyno but I believe he was going on vacation shortly afterwards. I know that Harmony also had Alexandra at the time. Can't remember #1 but it was a guy.

That's my cabin!! LOL. I think the other Genie is probably Sebastian. He was on our sailing in November and had 2 more cruises before home time, then I believe it was January when he returned back to Harmony.

We had Daniel on the Allure back in Nov- he was fabulous. Anyone know who will be on the Allure in July?

On OASIS OF THE SEAS in January, our genie in the SLS (1720) was Smitha. Fantastic. Very attentive and responsive.

I sail May 14 on Allure. I received email yesterday from Genie Susan.

We had Susan as our Genie back in December on the Allure and I can tell you she is fantastic. Very thorough and detailed oriented. Have her again this December as well.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That's my cabin!! LOL. I think the other Genie is probably Sebastian.

Yes ! It was Sebastian. I knew it was an "S" name but kept thinking Stephan which I knew was wrong.

We have had.

Oasis - Israel Sanchez

Harmony - Cleon Fraser

We met Cleon last year as the DL concierge on FOS!! We really liked him!!:cool: How was he for you? We will be on the Harmony this October, not in a suite but in the farthest boardwalk cabin on Deck 12 and was hoping to run into Cleon to say hello!! Do you know which suites he controls?:rolleyes:

Thank you myriad for info about Susan. I am already impressed. She has quickly replied to my emails! Everything has been positive! Super excited!

We are traveling on harmony of seas May 20th in the four bedroom family suite and just received an email from our genie Sebastian last night

Our Genie on the Anthem - Derick Martis

I just found out today that our Genie for our June cruise is Derick, can you tell us anything about him?

Hi there- going to be saiiing in the Ovation from February 4th for a 14 night New Zealand Cruise in an Owners Loft. Our Genie is Chris Daniel, anyone with any inputs on him?

Hi there- going to be saiiing on the Ovation from February 4th for a 14 night New Zealand Cruise in an Owners Loft. Our Genie is Chris Daniel, anyone with any inputs on him?

We had genie Marla on the Allure last month. She was FABULOUS! She will be moving to the Symphony. Hoping to have her again for Symphony TA this Octobrer

At the end of September/beginning of October 2017 we had

Reyno on the Harmony in 9330

Cleon on the Harmony in 8730

We had a wonderful experience with both