In 2 weeks, 1st time cruising on Celebrity , what's not to miss?

Jimbo

Considering you'll be cruising 18 days, you'll have the time to explore and discover the ship and it's amenities. Try it all...dining options, entertainment, public rooms etc. Enjoy :p

Explain???

Jimbo:)

Silent Disco was very popular on our cruise - at a venue to be decided on board those participating are handed headphones - there are 3 different music streams played on the headphones (your headphones light up a different colour depending on what stream you're listening to) in an otherwise silent room. Put the headphones on, pick your stream and dance! Fun ti take part and fun to watch.

On our cruise last summer they ran the event at least twice and there were queues to take part, such was the popularity.

Are you doing the Pacific Coastal cruise along with the first Alaska cruise of the season? If so, I am super interested to see how your Alaskan leg goes...we will be doing the same cruise on June 11th and really want to hear about Hubbard Glacier conditions, menus, night time entertainment, and current Infinity staff.

We have only cruise on Celebrity once, but LOVED it. Our cruise was on a bigger, newer ship (Solstice), but I am looking forward to a slightly smaller ship to compare. Alaska is scenic and we splurged on an aft balcony, so I am not worried about the ship experience as much, but am still excited to go back. Those last steps off the gangway onto the ship still gives me goosebumps. Enjoy your glass of sparkling something and explore! I'd love to see a review if possible. I loved the previous Bistro on Five venue and would have suggested that for embarkation lunch if you didn't have Concierge or a suite to escape the crowds for a nominal fee, but that is a sushi place now with fairly pricey a la cart options, so I will be skipping that. The ice martini bar is usually a hit. Otherwise, I don't have any "must see" tips from my one Celebrity cruise.

I hope to one day have the time (and maybe a little more money) to be able to do a more lengthy cruise, but I am still pretty happy for our week long adventures every couple of years or so.

The solarium adults only pool area is a favorite of ours, and the Aqua Spa Cafe next to it.

Be sure to post a review when you get back. We're going on Infinity in October, Panama Canal.

We like using the hot tub saunas. There is always room.

HI Jess...they do but not as often.....and it's usually just the menu....I mean they don't decorate the ship or anything. On our last night they had Italian night and all the waiters sang "O Sole Mio" in Italian, which was interesting because they all came from different countries....none of which was Italy!!

We were on infinity in aft balcony stateroom in November 2015 Panama Canal - Fort Lauderdale to San Diego.

We loved cafe al bacio - great coffees, teas with cookies and cakes to die for. We preferred to go there for our liqueur coffees rather then have them in mdr after dinner.

Martini bar was another favourite spot - bar tenders very entertaining - martinis rather good too.

My husband enjoyed Cellar masters as they had a good selection of different beers - bar tender was very knowledgeable and helpful here too.

Sunset bar was another favourite spot to sit and watch the ocean.

Don't forget to try the ice cream selection in the ocean view restaurant - they have some sweets on offer too if you don't want the ice cream

The eggs benedict station in the ocean view is also great for breakfast.

We are back on infinity for a b2b cruise Alaska & then Pacific Coastal.

Looking forward to returning to infinity once again

Sunset Bar if you have one

Qsine - you HAVE to do it once

The Martini Flight ---- but make sure you are able to walk back to the cabin or have someone to carry you!

Make good use of the iced towels and drink before you get back on board after a day on shore -- if they still do that

Just enjoy :)