Should I worry??

It's not unheard of to arrive at port without a cabin assignment...the porters WILL have a list of the cabins, so you can get the proper luggage tags!

If you booked an inside gty....that's probably what you'll get. If you booked a balcony gty...that's the least you will get!

I'm 14 days out and not assigned, I've done guarantees where I didn't know until I checked in . . . . Nothing to worry about. But, I totally get the anticipation. I probably check my cruise 5-6 times a day to see if my cabin has been assigned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked a guarantee years ago and didn't find out until we checked in. No big deal, but in all honesty it was the tiniest interior room I had ever seen. We booked balcony guarantee for our upcoming cruise and were assigned a room a day later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We once booked a Navi inside guarantee the night before we sailed!!, didn't get our assignment until we rolled into Galveston and got one of her new Virtual Balcony insides...was very pleased indeed.

Keep in mind no matter what you are told by anyone on or off the ship, there are always extra cabins kept on hold for emergencies such as toilet backups etc...there will be one for you.

Last week we had issues with noise above our cabin and complained a bit, asked if we could pay for an upgrade and were told, no cabins available...2 days later they moved us from an inside to a beautiful balcony free of charge, thank you RCCL! So don't believe it if they tell you there are none available.

We once booked a Navi inside guarantee the night before we sailed!!, didn't get our assignment until we rolled into Galveston and got one of her new Virtual Balcony insides...was very pleased indeed.

Keep in mind no matter what you are told by anyone on or off the ship, there are always extra cabins kept on hold for emergencies such as toilet backups etc...there will be one for you.

Last week we had issues with noise above our cabin and complained a bit, asked if we could pay for an upgrade and were told, no cabins available...2 days later they moved us from an inside to a beautiful balcony free of charge, thank you RCCL! So don't believe it if they tell you there are none available.

There's also almost always a handful of last minute cancellations due to emergencies, etc. We've never done a gty as we like to select our actual cabin (location), but part of doing a gty is waiting to find out your assignment.

I'm 14 days out and not assigned, I've done guarantees where I didn't know until I checked in . . . . Nothing to worry about. But, I totally get the anticipation. I probably check my cruise 5-6 times a day to see if my cabin has been assigned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are 10 days out and no assignment for gty balcony. Grandeur cruise departing 18 May 2017. I check each day. Getting anxious.