Live From the Pacific Princess May 12, 2017 Panama Canal Cruise

Woobstr112G

Thank you Bob for the great pictures of the Pacific Princes! We are on her for the fire &a ice cruse, boarding on the 9th. And your photos are the best we have seen so far. :D

Regards,

Cyndi & Ed

Hello Norine. You will love the Pacific Princess. My previous 10 Princess cruises have been on the bigger ships. I can honestly say that after sailing on the Pacific Princess, I now have a new favorite ship......:):):)

Hi loving your review, thanks for taking the time to write your review - I have a couple of questions

We have started booking inside cabins and going to spend our time in the sanctuary

I know Pacific dosent have the sanctuary, is there something similar.? (we are doing a transatlantic)

Does the Pacific have the coffee shop area ?

Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Ellie :)

The Pacific has a small area in the front of the ship when you walk through the spa that has the old wooden deck chairs they used to have on the suite balconies.

When we sailed on her you could buy a cruise pass to sit up there.

It wasn't terribly expensive so we did it.

It really is nothing like the Sanctuary - just a very quiet area (although to be honest, the main pool area on these small ships is never overcrowded or very loud).

There is no pool butler service and no thick loungers.

There were the same 3 couples up there for our whole cruise so we did end up meeting some REALLY nice people and it was lovely to be able to see where we were sailing through the glass wind break.

No International Buffet - if that's what you mean by the coffee shop area.

However, all of this is subject to change as she is currently in dry dock for a big refurbishment - stay tuned!

Good evening from Palmdale Ca. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got some pictures up on my flickr site. So far the Cruise Log, Princess Patters, Ship Pictures and San Pedro pre cruise pictures are up. Here is the link. The rest might take me a bit because of work commitments. My review might also take a little while also to complete.....:):):)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/albums/72157681571584372

Bob

Hi Bob... the link appears to be broken today [emoji853]

It worked well a few days ago.

~Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pacific has a small area in the front of the ship when you walk through the spa that has the old wooden deck chairs they used to have on the suite balconies.

When we sailed on her you could buy a cruise pass to sit up there.

It wasn't terribly expensive so we did it.

It really is nothing like the Sanctuary - just a very quiet area (although to be honest, the main pool area on these small ships is never overcrowded or very loud).

There is no pool butler service and no thick loungers.

There were the same 3 couples up there for our whole cruise so we did end up meeting some REALLY nice people and it was lovely to be able to see where we were sailing through the glass wind break.

No International Buffet - if that's what you mean by the coffee shop area.

However, all of this is subject to change as she is currently in dry dock for a big refurbishment - stay tuned!

Thank you that's really helpful the plaza I think is where the coffee bars are

Ellie

Good evening from Palmdale Ca. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got some pictures up on my flickr site. So far the Cruise Log, Princess Patters, Ship Pictures and San Pedro pre cruise pictures are up. Here is the link. The rest might take me a bit because of work commitments. My review might also take a little while also to complete.....:):):)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/albums/72157681571584372

Bob

Hi Bob,

This link is broken [emoji20]. Are your pics still available?

Thanks,

Bob

34689567281_34bcbdc71f.jpg

Good morning from the Pacific Princess. We are approaching the first set of locks in the Panama Canal. It is truly a great sight to see in person. This is what I've been waiting for since booking this cruise in June of 2015. I'll have a ton of additional pictures to post on my flickr site after the cruise is over and we get back home.

Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

Are you going through the new locks? Thanks for all of your posts.

Tom😀

Thank you Bob for the great pictures of the Pacific Princes! We are on her for the fire &a ice cruse, boarding on the 9th. And your photos are the best we have seen so far. :D

Regards,

Cyndi & Ed

Looking forward to your Fire & Ice pictures and your blog, especially ship pictures, that which will have changed, since you are the first to sail on her post the 11-day Nassau dry dock.

Cheers,

Bob

Today is my one day off so I put it too good use. After some yard work, I finally was able to finish uploading the rest of my pictures to my flickr site. As stated earlier, the link is in my signature. Now onto the review.....:):):)

Bob

Regards,

Cyndi & Ed

Hi Cyndi. Thank you for the kind words. Please pass on my regards to Ed.....:):):)

Bob

Wow, Bob. Your Pacific Princess pictures are amazing. I'm a big ship fan as are my travel companions. I'm thinking I might want to book a solo on this ship. Looks like a ship that is beautiful and would afford one lots of time for reflection. Checking her sailings now......

Thank you for the kind words.....:):):)

Bob

Hi Bob... the link appears to be broken today [emoji853]

It worked well a few days ago.

~Bob

Ooops. I had to take down all of my pictures and delete the first version of the album. The reason was an issue with the tags for the pictures. The below is the updated link which now contains all of my pictures.....:):):)

Bob

Today is my one day off so I put it too good use. After some yard work, I finally was able to finish uploading the rest of my pictures to my flickr site. As stated earlier, the link is in my signature. Now onto the review.....:):):)

Bob

Glad to see you back online as you got home almost a week ago and not a peep or post from you all week. Was starring to worry about you. Glad everything is good

Glad to see you back online as you got home almost a week ago and not a peep or post from you all week. Was starring to worry about you. Glad everything is good

Ann;

Work was an absolute pill when I went back last Tuesday.....:):):)

Bob