Live From the Pacific Princess May 12, 2017 Panama Canal Cruise

Woobstr112G

TV stats

Hi Bob,

Love following along your trip- sure wish you had bandwidth for additional pics along the way!

Silly little Princess tradition we look for- not sure if still used-

On the stats page (ship's tv channel), sea conditions, speed, sunset/sunrise... there used to be 'Sea Condition', and , when the wave were very small, I think less than 1' high, Princess referred to them as "Wavelets".

Have you seen this term still used?

[emoji846] [emoji305]

Cheers,

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw "Wavelets" used today.....:):):)

Bob

Saw "Wavelets" used today.....:):):)

Bob

Bob, thank you!

[emoji5]

Holly and I are finalizing our trip details this morning... minor warm & fuzzy moment now due to Wavlets' existence.

Ah, the simple things [emoji6]

d90b38d35cb8951eb4ab2908f7137acc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhhhhh...... We loved Costa Rica. On the other hand we found San Juan del Sur to be depressing. The town was looking trashed (civil war can do that to a place) and the beach had glass and other trash. I'm happy you enjoyed your time there as it likely means the place is recovering and doing better. Enjoy your time in Puntarenas. Let us know what you do there. We did a canopy tour and it can be hit or miss. The folks just before us had lots of wildlife and those after us did as well but we had hardly any. D'Oh! Still, we enjoyed it greatly and also had fun checking out the iguanas all over the place where we had lunch.

We had a great full transit when we went but your partial on Pacific Princess is making me wish we were there with you. Of course we wouldn't be able to sail in a suite but we are pretty happy (and somewhat amazed) that we are able to cruise at all. Glad you are enjoying your cruise and hope the rest of it continues to be great.

Ahhhhhhhhh...... We loved Costa Rica. On the other hand we found San Juan del Sur to be depressing. The town was looking trashed (civil war can do that to a place) and the beach had glass and other trash. I'm happy you enjoyed your time there as it likely means the place is recovering and doing better. Enjoy your time in Puntarenas. Let us know what you do there. We did a canopy tour and it can be hit or miss. The folks just before us had lots of wildlife and those after us did as well but we had hardly any. D'Oh! Still, we enjoyed it greatly and also had fun checking out the iguanas all over the place where we had lunch.

We had a great full transit when we went but your partial on Pacific Princess is making me wish we were there with you. Of course we wouldn't be able to sail in a suite but we are pretty happy (and somewhat amazed) that we are able to cruise at all. Glad you are enjoying your cruise and hope the rest of it continues to be great.

I'm confused: I thought Bob's cruise was 17 days, L.A. to Ft. Lauderdale--not a partial transit, as you mention (?).

A somewhat early good evening from the Pacific Princess. We've been back on board for about an hour or so after a truly wonderful crocodile and other wildlife cruise. We saw some amazing sights including a ton of crocodiles.

Holli & I decided to skip dinner in the MDR so we can rest up for the show at 2145. Tonight's offering will be Comedin/Magician Gary Carson in the Cabaret Lounge.

Our departure from Puntarenas is scheduled for 1900.

No picture with this post. Internet is somewhat slow at the moment.

I may check in later if I'm not too tired.....:):):)

Bob

I copied this from Bob's signature. It does not specify this link but rather says My Cruise Pictures on Flicker at the very bottom

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/albums

This is screen print of Bob's signature:

Future: Golden Princess Hawaii' date=' Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing (Sydney to LA) 04/19[/b']

Future: Emerald Princess Alaska R/T From from Los Angeles 04/18

Future: Pacific Princess Panama Canal Cruise 05/17

Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/16 - 17 Days **First Princess Elite Cruise**

Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15 - 16 Days

Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15 - 3 Days

Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13 - 18 Days Inaugural T/A Crossing

Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days

Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days

Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 - 14 Days

Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days

Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 - 14 Days

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days

RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days

RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days

Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

223 Days At Sea: 148 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....:)

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr

Thank you! For some reason when I expand his signature the expansion ends with that Carnival Holiday cruise in 07/93. It does not include the number of days at sea summary nor the link to Flickr so I appreciate your providing it.

Thank you! For some reason when I expand his signature the expansion ends with that Carnival Holiday cruise in 07/93. It does not include the number of days at sea summary nor the link to Flickr so I appreciate your providing it.

You are very welcome. Happy to help.

34796765235_01b51db5c6.jpg

Good morning from the Pacific Princess. Today is a sea day as we sail towards the Panama Canal. I just got back from an early morning stop at the gym. I'm going to try and keep any weight gain at bay:D.

Not much on tap for today. I may watch a couple of movies on my IPad. other than that, it will be whatever strikes my fancy at the moment.

Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

34418676980_e629d606ef.jpg

Good afternoon from the Pacific Princess as we continue our sea day before arriving at the Panama Canal. Despite the picture, the weather is not too bad. Humidity is very doable at the moment. I'm not doing that much other than just plain old relaxing at the moment. Took in the "Bar Wars" competition on the pool deck earlier. It was a nice experience. The girls won, but personally I think the fix was in:D.

A couple of answers to previously asked questions. There is a DVD library for suite passengers. Passenger Services didn't have the list but told me our steward would give me the list. I will post more on that when I get it. As to the "Bistro" option after dinner is over. I did not see it. AAs far as I saw, dinner ran through its scheduled ending time.

Hope all are well.....:):):)

Bob

34003073303_3f3129da53.jpg

Good evening from the Pacific Princess. We just returned from dinner in the MDR which was another great meal. I wanted to give a quick shout out to shout out to our waiter Romeo and his assistant Christopher who are both from the Philippines. Their service is over the top excellent each and every night.

Short post tonight as I'm kinda tired. More tomorrow.....:):):)

Bob

Exactly the same for me! Thanks!

You can scroll the signature area separately. Then the Flickr link shows up. Hope that helps!