Magnifying Mirror

excited balcony

I know this is a strange question, but I saw a video of a woman in a balcony cabin on the Equinox who said there was a hand held lighted magnifying mirror provided in the desk drawer. She had an Aqua Class cabin. Does anyone know if they provide the lighted magnifying mirror in all cabins?

Thanks!

We have seen them many times. Sometimes they are broken or the batteries are dead and corroded.

The first time my wife seen one she really liked it and was thinking about buying one. Then she thought she could find one somewhere so she didn't. Couldn't find anywhere that solid the.

The next time they were either sold out or not for sail.

She purchased one about a year ago on board for I think $25. It operates on a few batteries and thru their website you can purchase a electrical adapter. My wife says that will defeat the purpose and the barreries last a long time.

Always sailed in AQ so I can't answer about the other cabins

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched

92738991df845eb1e8beb6470505c205.jpg

4c7d7050f59f14a2244fdbeee38a0307.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of it. It is 6 inches in diameter and adjustable. Bought it thru the items from the cabin that you can purchase such as robes and etc. ask the attendant or guest relations. It uses 4 AAA batteries It is made by Floxite Google floxite

mirror

Happy cruising. [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji560]

As others have said, we have had them when in Aqua or above. I actually liked it so much I bought one like it from Amazon. Like someone said, the lights haven't always worked on the ones in our cabin but the magnification sure has come in handy!

We have had them in the desk draw when we have sailed on S Class in suites but never seen on M Class suites
Also have had them in M class suites, most recently on Infinity, where it was right out in plain sight, not in a drawer.

The side with the magnification is badly defective though because it has a lot of wrinkles that do not appear in a regular mirror and they can be quite frightening. ;)

Also have had them in M class suites, most recently on Infinity, where it was right out in plain sight, not in a drawer.

The side with the magnification is badly defective though because it has a lot of wrinkles that do not appear in a regular mirror and they can be quite frightening. ;)

Agree!

I have never seen a magnifying mirror in any cabin we have ever had on a ship. I bought a small one (not lighted) and bring it in a padded pouch so I have one. If you want one then bring your own to avoid dissapointment.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Forums mobile app

23 Celebrity cruises, mostly in steerage, and I have never seen or even heard about these in staterooms on any ship. I also have one that I bring that is not lighted.