"Wow Sale" starting tomorrow??

Thanks. Have been reading CC posts for quite some time but honestly was hesitant about posting due to so much flaming and mean replies. However there are many people who have provided valuable information and advise for which I have benefited from and grateful

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am already booked without the sale but did a mock booking to see the difference. With the 60%off, I would pay almost 200.00 more than what I already paid. Not much of a sale in my opinion, They apparently adjust prices for each sale (several since I booked) that I have looked at to where you pay the same regardless of when you book.

All they did was take the 30% off the 1st passenger and add it to the 2nd passenger fare to make it look like you are getting 60% off. Then they increase the 1st passenger fare by the difference. Another Royal gimmick

I am already booked without the sale but did a mock booking to see the difference. With the 60%off, I would pay almost 200.00 more than what I already paid. Not much of a sale in my opinion, They apparently adjust prices for each sale (several since I booked) that I have looked at to where you pay the same regardless of when you book.

If the sale starts tomorrow - how did you do a mock booking today to determine how the sale would affect you? Don't get me wrong - I don't expect any huge price drop with the sale. But generally you need to wait for the actual sale before you know the affect the sale would have on your booking. That is unless, of course, you have some special powers you are not sharing with the rest of us :-)

Not really a "Sale" when it's Always on sale.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Agreed!

Reminds me of stores I have seen with giant poster's screaming "Going Out Of Business"....that have been doing that for years...:p

Thanks. Have been reading CC posts for quite some time but honestly was hesitant about posting due to so much flaming and mean replies. However there are many people who have provided valuable information and advise for which I have benefited from and grateful

Just ignore the mean replies and flaming. Over all it a great sight and most people are very helpful!

I disagree! If the deposit is cut in half, then TO ME, it's on sale! Some of us don't have $750 set aside to book a cruise. :cool:

Good ol RCCL IT department at its finest again.

BTW this is the same sale basically as a few days ago but now instead of an instant extra $50-150 of its OBC. Actually if is better as I only got $50 off earlier but if I can get $100 obc then I will take that. Plus reduced deposits

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Baton Rougean! From a long time poster to a newer poster, glad to see you "onboard". Yes, sometimes it can be harsh, but stick with it, the value of the information is worth it.

Last week I booked with the sale they had and got 60% off the second guest and daughter "sails free" but I didnt have the reduced deposit so the price sounds about the same but the deposit reduction could be a nice bonus for some.

All they did was take the 30% off the 1st passenger and add it to the 2nd passenger fare to make it look like you are getting 60% off. Then they increase the 1st passenger fare by the difference. Another Royal gimmick

It does make a difference if you book a balcony and are eligible for a balcony discount. With the 30/30 sale you got the 30% off the first passenger after applying the balcony discount which reduced your balcony discount by 30%

With the 60% off the second passenger you are able to get your full balcony discount since it comes off passenger #1

Booked a May 2018 cruise on June 2, when they had an instant $150 off, no OBC. Today's WOW sale price, including the OBC, came out to $5 more. However, I did not get the reduced deposit.

It seems to me that there are some hidden deals out here. TA sent an email last night that our JS on Oct 23 went down $100 or so. No other changes noted

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We had our Adventure B2B in 2019 go down about $150. I think it may have to do with C&A balcony discount. With 60% coming off the second guest instead of 30% off both.....we get the full benefit.

We had our Adventure B2B in 2019 go down about $150. I think it may have to do with C&A balcony discount. With 60% coming off the second guest instead of 30% off both.....we get the full benefit.

Oh, that's what you meant. We did catch that at the beginning of the month.