Diamond + - Concierge Lounge

This cruise was on Brilliance in February 2009 when we took mother in law for her 87th Birthday as father in law had recently passed away.

We enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries in the CL and kept several business cards from some great people,several of whom asked us to come to the state's to stay with them.

Our Serenade cruise was in March 2009.

Back in the day it (CL) was the same on Radiance too (it had windows but not much view from them and a tiny balcony that I'm not sure you could even go out on) it is a 2 bedrm suite now.

Also where there is an inside cabin #1053 right across from that was the Queen of Hearts...we sat there many evenings playing board games....My how things have changed.

Thanks for the memory jog.

That little seating area outside Brilliance had a nautical theme. Something like Yacht club. This was in 2010

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

That little seating area outside Brilliance had a nautical theme. Something like Yacht club. This was in 2010

Our's 2009 on Radiance Northbound Alaska...first time in the CL (and yes there were windows) so I remember it well.

Have no idea why they called that little area Queen of Hearts....assuming it was because that's where there were board games and decks of cards....just a few tables and sometimes hard to find an empty seat....we played Scrabble.

Interesting chat. We're on Brilliance in late August and looking forward to comparing the CL & DL. Last year on Navigator they were SO different both in style and clientele.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the Brilliance at the moment. Both lounges are on deck 13 - the Concierge Lounge has a nice bar that you can sit at plus the lounge area and an outside terrace too, the Diamond Lounge just has lounge chairs and tables.

We are on the Brilliance at the moment. Both lounges are on deck 13 - the Concierge Lounge has a nice bar that you can sit at plus the lounge area and an outside terrace too, the Diamond Lounge just has lounge chairs and tables.

Thanks Pencruise, yes I've seen the deck plans and some photos. It's the atmosphere and passenger mix I'm looking forward to enjoying. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sounds fantastic.

Just curious, did you notice the same folks sitting in the same stools every night at the CL bar? Second question, was the rotating bar in the VCL operating. We did not find it working on Serenade this spring.