Diamond + - Concierge Lounge

I would estimate that a large majority of those Lounge doors do not open by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Freedom Concierge lounge you put your card in and the door opened out automatically and closed again automatically.

As a D+ member, I was allowed into the Concierge Lounge on the Anthem in March.

Thanks everyone for all your answers. I was asking because last summer on the Anthem we were able to use CL. It was beautiful and we really enjoyed it. But... that was last Summer and I know how fast things change with RCCL. We will be back on the Anthem in a few weeks & thinking about that lounge & hoping we can still use it. So I'm happy ho hear you were able to use it in March.

Thanks!

Also, Topo Gigio, I love that name!!!!!

What the deck plan "clearly says" and what reality is, can be very different with all the "suite" changes recently.

If not...I'll be disappointed right along with him too.

I'm expecting you to be disappointed. One of the reasons I booked the Anthem was because they have a suite lounge and no concierge lounge. I know *I* don't want to be disappointed. ;-)

I'm expecting you to be disappointed. One of the reasons I booked the Anthem was because they have a suite lounge and no concierge lounge. I know *I* don't want to be disappointed. ;-)

Interesting reason to book the Anthem....I book for the itinerary regardless of ship.

I agree.We find the Diamond lounge staff so much more friendly than Consierge.

On 1 occasion on Freedom last week for convenience we called in to the consierge lounge to get some paper cups and hot chocolate for our cabin at 1725 pm and noticed the snacks were set out and when we saw the chocolate strawberries we were looking for a plate when the waiter said not to touch as we open at 1730. My wife was quite upset so we left.

Later in the Diamond lounge i mentioned this to the consierge and she said if the food was out early we would be welcome to help ourselves.

Agree...We've been in many CL & DL and we too usually prefer the DL on several ships for the views and staff.

It is called Diamond Club on deck 4 on Harmony.

Yes, we just recently (March) used it during our extended family cruise on HOTS...terrible dark closed in room but we had an amazing concierge...Shout out to Raj :D

Interesting reason to book the Anthem....I book for the itinerary regardless of ship.

I usually don't care about the itinerary at all. Let's face it, by now, these islands are all pretty much the same. I do care about the itinerary for Trans-Atlantic and such, probably because we don't do them as often.

Yes, we just recently (March) used it during our extended family cruise on HOTS...terrible dark closed in room but we had an amazing concierge...Shout out to Raj :D

If anybody believes this I have bridges for sale:rolleyes:

The diamond club is on deck4 and the suite lounge is on deck 17, and yes you can use that too if staying in a full suite. There will be many d+ using the sl along with first time cruisers up to PC club members

Frankly, we thought the diamond club is much better than the sl for the happy hour and yes it is inclosed

The waiters were brilliant,the food was excellent but the room was dingy.

Going on the HARMONY & we are D+, I know the diamond lounge is on deck 4 but is there another lounge we can use & what deck is it on. Is the D lounge inclosed?

george35

Diamond+ not allowed in Sl.

DL is enclosed with no windows on deck 4.

The rule is simple (right now; it may change tomorrow): If it is called a Suite Lounge, D+ cannot use it (unless they are in suites). If it is called a Concierge Club or a Concierge Lounge, all D+ are welcome. As of today, all Oasis class ships have Suite Lounges and all Quantum class ships have Concierge Clubs. Most other ships have Concierge Clubs or Concierge Lounges but the Liberty of the Seas has a Suite Lounge and the Adventure of the Seas is expected to have one after the January 13-February 10, 2018 dry-dock. Right now, no ship has both types of lounges, although deck plans that were released a few years ago show that RCCL once intended to have both types on the Oasis class ships. All ships have one or the other except the Majesty and the Empress.

Probably - terrible dark closed in room

Thanks for answering for the "poster" however...a dark closed in room to me is terrible vs the lounges with wonderful windows and views...JMHO

Thanks for answering for the "poster" however...a dark closed in room to me is terrible vs the lounges with wonderful windows and views...JMHO

It's not a terrible room. It's a lovely, beautifully furnished lounge.

stop-whining1.jpg