Finger/ Hand Held food/ Snacking What food they should add

Cruiseboy06

I have been thinking what they have in the buffet for snacking, laying by the poor or on the run..

What do they should add in the buffet

For me Fried Zucchini, Corn dogs, Nachos, Chips and Salsa, and onion rings. For nachos you can create your own with all of the fixings..

Hummus and veggies for dipping...

real decent yogurt with fruit parfaits. (current breakfast yogurt tastes like jello with chemicals)

Funny, I was reading this thread and was thinking there was nothing else I would want to have and then, bam! You hit the nail on the head - hummus and yogurt parfaits!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I have been thinking what they have in the buffet for snacking, laying by the poor or on the run..

What do they should add in the buffet

For me Fried Zucchini, Corn dogs, Nachos, Chips and Salsa, and onion rings. For nachos you can create your own with all of the fixings..

Carnival does not have a great selection of snacks anywhere on the ship. And I think the majority of their customers are snackers. Salty snacks are my preference, and if you have salty snacks, you need the appropriate accompanying dips. Those go great with happy hour. IMO Carnival needs a happy hour (or two!) that includes salty snacks at the bar, and having snacks at the buffet is a great idea too. When I've cruised on other cruise lines, that is one thing I enjoyed that Carnival does not offer. And since you mentioned salsa, Carnival does not know how to make salsa. :-( The nachos thing is a great idea, but Carnival's tortilla chips have never been good either IMO. Neither Carnival's tortilla chips nor their salsa are good. They'd need to rethink both of those things to make that part of a snacks offering. Carnival needs to do some research in that area to figure those 2 things out.

You asked a great question!

Carnival does not have a great selection of snacks anywhere on the ship. And I think the majority of their customers are snackers. Salty snacks are my preference, and if you have salty snacks, you need the appropriate accompanying dips. Those go great with happy hour. IMO Carnival needs a happy hour (or two!) that includes salty snacks at the bar, and having snacks at the buffet is a great idea too. When I've cruised on other cruise lines, that is one thing I enjoyed that Carnival does not offer. And since you mentioned salsa, Carnival does not know how to make salsa. :-( The nachos thing is a great idea, but Carnival's tortilla chips have never been good either IMO. Neither Carnival's tortilla chips nor their salsa are good. They'd need to rethink both of those things to make that part of a snacks offering. Carnival needs to do some research in that area to figure those 2 things out.

You asked a great question!

I love the fresh salsas at the blue iguana. It would be nice if they had chips to go with it, but I would hate for them to take away those salsa choices and go with something more generic.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We order cookies from Cherry on Top for our cabin, but also bring crackers and chips from home. However, no more Easy Cheese after the Great Easy Cheese battle of 2016. That required some extra cash for our poor room steward. But, I agree, Carnival needs something for late night and movies.

:)

I like the Nacho idea! The bars used to have pretzels and goldfish years ago, but the entailed everyone grabbing out of the little bowl. Salty snacks invoke more thirst, it would be a money maker for Carnival for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk