Symphony- Experiences never before seen at sea

Hi

I was wondering if the [emoji924]symphony of the seas will have something new never before seen at sea or smart technology such is [emoji339]smart check in, wow band ️or maybe tables to the crew[emoji336]

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After watching a review of Harmony, I'm hoping Symphony has this also :D

Symphony will have an escape room.

If you follow Nick Weir on Twitter this is what he said back on May 8 & 9:

Off to Seattle for the day (via Dallas) to visit with @PuzzleBreak and #ShowFX to plan the #SymphonyoftheSeas Escape experience! Oh yes! [emoji106]

Just leaving @PuzzleBreak HQ in Seattle. Two days of meetings w/ @guyfromtomorrow Nate Martin, #ShowFX and @RoyalCaribbean Production team.[emoji6]

Looks like a pool in the Solarium is in the works!
I certainly hope this is true. Where did you find this information?

And to the person confirming an escape room........ THANKS! We loved the one on Harmony so much that we talked the family (who weren't on the cruise) into doing one on land after we got home.

They just did a reveal on the celebrity Edge. A glimpse of what's coming. Why can't they do it on the Symphony? The secrecy is killing me.

Symphony is the fourth in the series while Edge is a brand new design. Not much secret about Symphony.

For the Symphony, over the past 6 months or so, they continuously say "Test your vocal chords on a 10-story plunge. The tallest slide at sea returns with a new twist." What could the "new twist" be? it is stated on multiple media platforms in this same format. Also, on many postings, advertisements, etc. they state this same phrase: "

A NEW SCALE OF DARING Adventure hits a high note with a whole new challenge."

So.. "test your vocal cords" and "scale" (the Abyss has scales) and "high note" (screaming) all seem to flow.. but what is "daring"? could it be another thrill / adventure activity such as a freefall jump? (think Stratosphere). Or, is the Abyss a waterslide? or something totally different? Any guesses?

reference includes https://www.royalcaribbean.com/symphony-of-the-seas/activities/

For the Symphony, over the past 6 months or so, they continuously say "Test your vocal chords on a 10-story plunge. The tallest slide at sea returns with a new twist." What could the "new twist" be? it is stated on multiple media platforms in this same format. Also, on many postings, advertisements, etc. they state this same phrase: "

A NEW SCALE OF DARING Adventure hits a high note with a whole new challenge."

So.. "test your vocal cords" and "scale" (the Abyss has scales) and "high note" (screaming) all seem to flow.. but what is "daring"? could it be another thrill / adventure activity such as a freefall jump? (think Stratosphere). Or, is the Abyss a waterslide? or something totally different? Any guesses?

reference includes https://www.royalcaribbean.com/symphony-of-the-seas/activities/

I wish they kept it as a one off gimmick...it has ruined the Boardwalk

I wish they kept it as a one off gimmick...it has ruined the Boardwalk

Completely agree.. The best rooms in my opinion were the last few on the Boardwalk - 11327, 11329, etc... Especially in the early days with the public balcony on 11,12,14.. That got taken away with added Aqua Theater Suites - go figure - and now the view is terrible (listed as OV). Would have been cool if they wrapped the slides down/in/near the rock walls or over the side somehow - same effect but maintaining the views..

The floor plans still show a zip line and zip line platforms...

How about the incorporation of iFly? nothing revolutionary, but new to Oasis..

or a ride/attraction/contraption that dips over the side / back (again, think stratosphere).

Completely agree.. The best rooms in my opinion were the last few on the Boardwalk - 11327, 11329, etc... Especially in the early days with the public balcony on 11,12,14.. That got taken away with added Aqua Theater Suites - go figure - and now the view is terrible (listed as OV). Would have been cool if they wrapped the slides down/in/near the rock walls or over the side somehow - same effect but maintaining the views..

The floor plans still show a zip line and zip line platforms...

How about the incorporation of iFly? nothing revolutionary, but new to Oasis..

or a ride/attraction/contraption that dips over the side / back (again, think stratosphere).

I"ve been wanting to try Ifly, but haven't booked a quantum class yet, Harmony added the Bionic Bar, so this is a thought, I'd like if they did.

:cool::cool:I

Symphony will have an escape room.

If you follow Nick Weir on Twitter this is what he said back on May 8 & 9:

Off to Seattle for the day (via Dallas) to visit with @PuzzleBreak and #ShowFX to plan the #SymphonyoftheSeas Escape experience! Oh yes! [emoji106]

Just leaving @PuzzleBreak HQ in Seattle. Two days of meetings w/ @guyfromtomorrow Nate Martin, #ShowFX and @RoyalCaribbean Production team.[emoji6]

:cool: thank you this is now checked on my must do list