Booked suite gty cat W got OV

I recently booked a suite gty category W for an upcoming oasis sailing and was just assigned an ocean view accessible cabin. I was under the impression that a suite gty would be a junior suite not an ocean view. Am I missing something?

That doesn't sound right to me. Like the above poster said give them a call 866-562-7625 Use the prompts to book a new reservation (I think it is #5 and then #2) and they will answer. If you hit the prompts for existing reservations it will say that they are closed but they are not.

Let us know how you make out

I recently booked a suite gty category W for an upcoming oasis sailing and was just assigned an ocean view accessible cabin. I was under the impression that a suite gty would be a junior suite not an ocean view. Am I missing something?

what cabin number? and ship?

That doesn't sound right to me. Like the above poster said give them a call 866-562-7625 Use the prompts to book a new reservation (I think it is #5 and then #2) and they will answer. If you hit the prompts for existing reservations it will say that they are closed but they are not.

Let us know how you make out

I cannot remember which ship, but I now see VP staterooms (panoramic oceanview) classified as suites, less expensive than JS. If these are now considered part of what may be assigned with a "W" guarantee, I'd never be booking a "W" again.

I cannot remember which ship, but I now see VP staterooms (panoramic oceanview) classified as suites, less expensive than JS. If these are now considered part of what may be assigned with a "W" guarantee, I'd never be booking a "W" again.

One ship was the EX. The new cabins on deck 12 so I would think it would be NV, FR LB and any others they added these deck 12 cabins to.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/explorer-of-the-seas/deck-plans/