WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

No news on Equinox since mid-Oct except for Master of the vessel.

Thanks Norm for Eclipse update.

Captain Kate and Captain Manetas swap roles tomorrow as Master of Equinox.

I believe that Captain Tasos Kafetzis is now master of Solstice.

Abord Nov 16.png

7 minutes ago, Arno. said:

Abord Nov 16.png

Arno - you can update Solstice - Captain Tasos is back at the helm [he posted a video of him doing a donut beside one of the waterfalls in Milford Sound a couple of days ago]

Edited by EnthDegree
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, Arno. said:

The chart is a summary of information posted by fellow cruisers.  There is no way of predicting the staff who may be onboard any given sailing.  However we will be onboard that sailing as well so I'm also interested.  Both the Cruise Director and Hotel Director have just changed but I have no info who the replacements are.

Thanks for the updates, Arno.  It's been a long time, glad to hear we will be seeing you and Joanne on 1/4 sailing!

Cindy and Jim

Edited by CruisinCindy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Hi

Captain Kate announced this morning she goes on vacation tomorrow

Liz

I'm wondering whether Captain Manetas will take over his regular rotation or if the newly appointed female captain will?????

On 11/15/2018 at 10:24 AM, EnthDegree said:

Arno - you can update Solstice - Captain Tasos is back at the helm [he posted a video of him doing a donut beside one of the waterfalls in Milford Sound a couple of days ago]

So glad to hear Captain Tasos is back at the helm! We will be sailing from Auckland to Sydney next month on Solstice. Can you provide a link to the video?

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, macrac said:

Does anyone know the main staff on Celebrity Reflection Jan 28? Captain, Cd, Hotel director and Captain club hostess 

I’ll let you know.  We will be onboard next week.  CD is Eddie Jenkins.  The captain should change soon.

We were on Reflection Nov 5. Not sure who is in charge of booking the talent but there were four major mistakes made where the shows did not go on as planned... perhaps more because there was no show the first night. There was also very little scheduling of the lecturers. They were on board the entire cruise but only did a few lectures. One did three lectures, the other did two lectures. It was very disappointing for an 11 night cruise.i hope it wasn't Louis’s fault (the CD) because he was very good, very very funny!

but we had a fantastic cruise anyway!

10 hours ago, BlueSky100 said:

We were on Reflection Nov 5. Not sure who is in charge of booking the talent but there were four major mistakes made where the shows did not go on as planned... perhaps more because there was no show the first night. There was also very little scheduling of the lecturers. They were on board the entire cruise but only did a few lectures. One did three lectures, the other did two lectures. It was very disappointing for an 11 night cruise.i hope it wasn't Louis’s fault (the CD) because he was very good, very very funny!

but we had a fantastic cruise anyway!

The first night entertainment was the singer who did the Whitney Houston tribute!

2 hours ago, MixerDave said:

The first night entertainment was the singer who did the Whitney Houston tribute!

Celebrity is not listening to their customers regarding entertainment. For a large percentage of the customers (Paying them and the bonuses) Their are lots of wonderful entertainment out there why are they not hiring them? This not ment to dismiss all the hard hardworking Cd and good entertainment staff, i am talking about the poor quality ones. I choose to cruise with them and entertainment is a large part of my holiday. Best entertainment on my last cruise was Jayne Curry, the cruise was a disaster and they brought her back for our last night thank god, remember you are suppose to leave on a high. It would be unusual for me to leave a show it has happened 3 times last cruise and several times over the last three years.