WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

Leave next week on the Solstice. Any updates ?

Don’t hold your breath Maggie [emoji23] there seems to be a big secret on Solstice updates!!?? We leave on 1 October and I’ve asked on here and other sites numerous times and nobody answers! Please do me a favour if we don’t get a response this time PLEEZE update me once you’ve got on her. Have a wonderful trip.

Mary x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Summit 9/2/186cd860eb3c4ab125b0ec7180d0c3e6cf.jpg Thanks for the updated Senior Officers Chart. Do you know if these will change when the Summit starts her Caribbean cruises after the repo in October? Also, who is the current Maitre'd in Luminae? Any idea who will replace this person? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and enjoy.

Current Senior Staff Millennium

48260ff4a93cca16f7c739616d1fa817.jpg

Current MCC is Josue but leaving end of this Cruise. John, currently on Constellation, will replace him on 9/15

Simone who usually is Restaurant Manager of Blu is currently managing Luminea as the manager had to go home on emergency.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks for posting the staff for the Solstice.

Jan Kuipers the hotel director is so nice!!!

I love Captain Taramas, And remember the Chief Engineer Theo, and Staff Captain Nigel Smyth.

Looking forward to a great trip.

does anyone know who the Captains Club Hostess/Host is on the Solstice for the Sept 14th Sailing?

Summit 9/2/186cd860eb3c4ab125b0ec7180d0c3e6cf.jpg Thanks for the updated Senior Officers Chart. Do you know if these will change when the Summit starts her Caribbean cruises after the repo in October? Also, who is the current Maitre'd in Luminae? Any idea who will replace this person? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and enjoy.

On my August 12 sailing the M'd in Luminae was Yasin and the sommelier was Fabiean