WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

We're hoping Julie will be on the Edge in December along with Bogdan, the Suites manager.😊

Regarding Julie, your wish may be granted:) I read somewhere on these boards that she was moving to Edge. Oh well, I’ll see her on the first Edge TA:D

Regarding Julie, your wish may be granted:) I read somewhere on these boards that she was moving to Edge. Oh well, I’ll see her on the first Edge TA:D

Please disregard my previous post, because I can’t any longer find my source saying Julie’s moving to Edge. Consider it pure speculation.

Reflection –1/19/18 Sailing

Master – Capt Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Chief Engineer - Konstantinos Bakas

Staff Capt – Christos Galanis

Guest Relations Mgr – Ana Hura

Hotel Director – Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director – Maarten Bruels

Food & Beverage Dir – Clint Kelu

Executive Chef – Michael Fernandes

Captains Club Hostess – MelissaMartinez

Reflection Update for 1/29/18 cruise

Hotel Director - Arjan Scheepers

Cruise Director - Ian Cresswell

Constellation - January 29, 2018

Master: Captain Michael Karatzas

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Chief Engineer: Georgios Maragkos

Staff Captain: Angelos Baferos

F&B: Eduardo Luz

Cruise Director: Rich Clesen

GRM: Milana Dortangs

Exec Chef: Kenny Ramos

Suite Manager: Lucy Raynor

Michael's Club: Nadia Usalko

CC Host: Rose Mathurine

Acoustic Duo: Soph&Simon

Guitar/Vocals: Gordon Daniels

House Band: Planet Boogie

Dance Band: J. Beam Band

DJ: DJ B

Classical Duo: Sea Breeze Duo

Production Shows:

- iHollywood

- Land of Make Believe

+ 2 others

I would really like to make contact again with Ian Cresswell - I had his e mail address but have lost it - I hear he is back as CD on Connie - I met him when he was Latin dance teacher on Equinox some years ago then he was promoted to CD on Solstice then didn't Enewetak his contract which was when I lost touch. Would anyone be able to assist me at all please? Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Constellation - January 29, 2018

Master: Captain Michael Karatzas

Hotel Director: Raffaele Bernardini

Chief Engineer: Georgios Maragkos

Staff Captain: Angelos Baferos

F&B: Eduardo Luz

Cruise Director: Rich Clesen

GRM: Milana Dortangs

Exec Chef: Kenny Ramos

Suite Manager: Lucy Raynor

Michael's Club: Nadia Usalko

CC Host: Rose Mathurine

Acoustic Duo: Soph&Simon

Guitar/Vocals: Gordon Daniels

House Band: Planet Boogie

Dance Band: J. Beam Band

DJ: DJ B

Classical Duo: Sea Breeze Duo

Production Shows:

- iHollywood

- Land of Make Believe

+ 2 others

CONSTELLATION - FEBRUARY 10, 2018

Couple of changes and additional info to above:

Staff Captain: Lefteris Koumasidis

MC Concierge: Joao Pinheiro

The 2 Other Production Shows:

- Elyria

- Celebrate the World

I would really like to make contact again with Ian Cresswell - I had his e mail address but have lost it - I hear he is back as CD on Connie - I met him when he was Latin dance teacher on Equinox some years ago then he was promoted to CD on Solstice then didn't Enewetak his contract which was when I lost touch. Would anyone be able to assist me at all please? Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ian is now CD on the Reflection. Started 1/29/18. I saw him the morning of 2/8 before we left the ship on 2/9 and told him of your post. He was going to go out on Cruise Critic to find your post. Hopefully you will hear from him soon.

Ian is now CD on the Reflection. Started 1/29/18. I saw him the morning of 2/8 before we left the ship on 2/9 and told him of your post. He was going to go out on Cruise Critic to find your post. Hopefully you will hear from him soon.

Thank you so much for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello cruise lovers,

Does anybody know "Who's on Board" the Solstice currently?

We'll be aboard the Solstice for the March 5, 2018 Perth to Sydney, March 30th Great Barrier and April 11, 2018 Tahition Treasures cruises.

I's appreciate any feedback on the key staff.

Thank you,

Bobby

We are also interested in an update on the Solstice. We will be boarding on March 30th for a B2B, and are so looking forward to returning to the Solstice. We were on her B2B in September 2016, boarding in Honolulu and leaving in Singapore. The Solstice was going into dry dock in Singapore, and so are interested in seeing the changes, such as the new Tiffany's and altered photo section.

Hi... Does anybody know who the entertainers and guest lectures will be on the May 7th sailing of the Reflection ? We were on the Reflection in November and all the performers and lectures were excellent except one show. Hopefully the unicycle man will not be back. Thanks

We are also interested in an update on the Solstice. We will be boarding on March 30th for a B2B, and are so looking forward to returning to the Solstice. We were on her B2B in September 2016, boarding in Honolulu and leaving in Singapore. The Solstice was going into dry dock in Singapore, and so are interested in seeing the changes, such as the new Tiffany's and altered photo section.

The altered photo section is now a few kiosks. You look at your photos on screens. I think it a huge improvement over searching through rows and rows of photos trying to find your own. I’m sure it’s a huge cost saving as only photos being purchased are printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi... Does anybody know who the entertainers and guest lectures will be on the May 7th sailing of the Reflection ? We were on the Reflection in November and all the performers and lectures were excellent except one show. Hopefully the unicycle man will not be back. Thanks

Celebrity does not release the names of guest lectures. Sometimes they post on the Roll Call. The shows should be the same. Entertainers frequently change and it would be very, very difficult to predict who you might see.

Celebrity does not release the names of guest lectures. Sometimes they post on the Roll Call. The shows should be the same. Entertainers frequently change and it would be very, very difficult to predict who you might see.

Thanks...that's what I thought...guess we'll just have to wait