Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

It's the company in the VCL we are looking forward to that convinced us. ;) And yes, really looking forward to

it...and we always have fun anyway. :D

Don't forget the Wacky Seagull reception. Coco Locos flow freely. I think that's a MJ/JD exclusive.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Have cruises booked out of Tampa now, doing the two hour drive just to enjoy Rhapsody and Brilliance (love the Vision and Radiance series). And no....really dislike the drive to Ft. Lauderdale, and won't drive to Miami.

And we are just the opposite. We would rather drive the extra hour to Ft Lauderdale (not Miami and only if we have to ) than take the shorter drive to Tampa and have to go on I-4. I'll take I 95 over I 4 anytime

And we are just the opposite. We would rather drive the extra hour to Ft Lauderdale (not Miami and only if we have to ) than take the shorter drive to Tampa and have to go on I-4. I'll take I 95 over I 4 anytime

You're just biased against the west coast.

Agree...we had to do MJ just once...just to say we did it. IMHO not enough of the perks and venues we like (which are done well on Enchantment) and really don't enjoy the short 3/4 night cruises much any longer anyway. We decided we would not do MJ again. Have cruises booked out of Tampa now, doing the two hour drive just to enjoy Rhapsody and Brilliance (love the Vision and Radiance series). And no....really dislike the drive to Ft. Lauderdale, and won't drive to Miami.

That being said, we ending booking MJ just last week...go figure :rolleyes:...but for a special reason. ;) :D

I wonder if your MJ trip is in October??? MJ is a great ship for milestones and obtaining PC membership. By baby brother and SIL recently obtained PC on MJ. They could have picked any ship but choose MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If a persons card opens the door then its fine. What does age have to do with who is allowed to be in d lounge? Have seen concierges ask to see card when they have thought there were persons not entitled to the lounge. Don't know why some passengers think they are the police. Just enjoy your cruise.

On an explorer cruise last month the concierge went up to some passengers to see their seapass card. Told them that it was a lounge for d members and asked them to leave. The group entered up the outside stairs from the deck below as the gate was open. I don't think they were crashing but just curious as to where these stairs went. Now on this cruise there were no pinnacle members and just a little over 100 d and d+ cruisers.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I agree, especially considering there are quite a few kids who cruise regularly. Maybe they don't like how kids inherit their parents status and keep it when they turn 18, and figured they got it that way. Our DD has been on about 14-15 RCCL cruises (at 13yo), and would be Diamond on her own right already (she's D+ through us). I suspect people will think that's her case when she goes in there for a snack, or down the road when she's 21.

Miami is a LOT better since they built the tunnel like 2 years ago, and can now stay on the highway all the way into the port itself. It was pretty awful when you had to get off and drive through the crazy Miami streets (and I lived there for 4 years, grew up in NYC, and still think Miami city driving is the worst).

Miami is a LOT better since they built the tunnel like 2 years ago, and can now stay on the highway all the way into the port itself. It was pretty awful when you had to get off and drive through the crazy Miami streets (and I lived there for 4 years, grew up in NYC, and still think Miami city driving is the worst).

Even with the tunnel, the Port of Miami is not what most cruisers are accustomed too. Just different for many reasons. I was born in Miami and grew up for a bit in Coral Gables.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fantastic news although a little confused because in England anyone who is knighted it is done by HM the Queen and they take the title of Sir.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Sir Ringo. 😱😉

I think of it as more of an ascension. [emoji2]

Dropped Laura off for Navigator using the tunnel. Easy peasy. Decided to be adventurous and use bridge going home. Huuuge mistake. [emoji33]

Dropped Laura off for Navigator using the tunnel. Easy peasy. Decided to be adventurous and use bridge going home. Huuuge mistake. [emoji33]

It really is a lot easier with the tunnel. I have enough memories of driving over that bridge to/from Miami streets (or should they be called nightmares :) )