Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

But no one can see you except me. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No, there are two of us. Been a member here since 2000 (despite what my info says) and I have never ignored anyone. Proving I am not very wise.:evilsmile:

I did triangle a chick from Beverly Hills one time. She was nuts and was banned several times, and she kept reinventing herself. One day after being banned, she started posting the most vile and hateful and obscene stuff. So, 1 triangle, and 0 ignores. Just the way I roll.

JC

OMG, I knew something was ringing a bell just could not place it. Thanks for solving that mystery for me.

You are welcome... ;)

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.

Edited by island lady

2-1/2 hours later the Ratatouile is approaching the end zone. About to put the rack of lamb on the barbecue for finishing, they have been swimming in the sous vide while I cooked Julia Child's Ratatouile. If I had to be a vegan that would be my choice. Pain to make, but yummy, especially with fresh summer veggies.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Wellington/i-f4DsTDn/0/e2572704/M/IMG_0320-M.jpg

JC

Oh that sounds yummy indeed!! :hearteyes:

No, there are two of us. Been a member here since 2000 (despite what my info says) and I have never ignored anyone. Proving I am not very wise.:evilsmile:

I did triangle a chick from Beverly Hills one time. She was nuts and was banned several times, and she kept reinventing herself. One day after being banned, she started posting the most vile and hateful and obscene stuff. So, 1 triangle, and 0 ignores. Just the way I roll.

JC

I don't ignore anyone either. I did spend quite a lot of effort trying to teach someone to ignore me. [emoji6]

Big fan of the triangle. Oh, and I have two permanent warnings. I probably deserved them.

I don't ignore anyone either. I did spend quite a lot of effort trying to teach someone to ignore me. [emoji6]

Big fan of the triangle. Oh, and I have two permanent warnings. I probably deserved them.

I received one permanent warning for posting "make mine with butter please!" when one poster mentioned bringing

on the popcorn during one lively thread. Not sure what that was about...but at least I do have that badge now. ;p:')

Well, since this seems to be confession day...

I have two of those myself..... and, in my opinion, completely undeserved.:halo: One of them involved a particular poster but I don't want to mention names. Think solarium and suntanning.

And I have never triangled a post or ignored anyone.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your doggie friend. :(

Thanks. Sometimes I borrow my brother's dog or I should say he drops her off for dog sitting when they go off doing whatever it is they go off and do. When she has to go out to pee at 2 AM, tries to make friends with skunks, and brings home various critters that she finds in the yard it reminds me of some of the benefits of being dogless.:D

All these pictures of man's best friend are making me feel a little sad about my presently dogless home.:(

We had to put the best dog ever down last year around Labor Day. He was a welsh terrier and just a lovely boy. We have pinky swore that after the white dog aka Wellington goes away that we are not getting another dog, until we quit traveling. I doubt we stick with that plan, but we shall see. Wellie turns 7 August 15. He has become a sweet boy, but man it was a challenge getting to that point. On the upside the welsh, was a good influence on satan's spawn aka Wellington. It is hard to be without a dog.

JC

For us the change of lounges for diamond plus on Oasis class was a big loss. My husband doesn't like large groups of people and we had amazing quiet nice breakfast and lunch in the old concierge club. This made this ship enjoyable for him. If I booked above a junior suite it would greatly reduce how often we could cruise. No matter how they spin it this was a huge loss of benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got back from cruising on Vision of the Seas and you only get access to the CL if you book higher than a Jr Suite. We weren't impressed as when we booked onboard the Serenade we were told by C&A and Next Cruise we would have access to the CL and reserved seating in the theatre. DL on Vision was often crowded so we would just go the R-bar for our drinks instead.

On the confession front, I am a bad person. I have been banned, timed out, warned, and resurrected by LS no less. I don't think I have gotten in trouble for a few years, but I probably deserved to be.:evilsmile:

JC

On the confession front, I am a bad person. I have been banned, timed out, warned, and resurrected by LS no less. I don't think I have gotten in trouble for a few years, but I probably deserved to be.:evilsmile:

JC

I just noticed that you need to fix the date of your upcoming cruise on Symphony.