Coastal Kitchen

Is there one on Allure and can ANYONE use it or suite members only??????

Yes on all Oasis Class.

Full Suites GS and above may use it all hours open.

JS may use for dinner. General cruisers are not generally permitted in the CK which also shares common space with the Suite Lounge. Exceptions are Suites traveling with friends and space available during dinner hours.

Reservations suggested for dinner.

Is there one on Allure and can ANYONE use it or suite members only??????

Coastal Kitchen on the Allure of the Seas is part of the Suite Lounge. This area is accessible to cruisers staying in full suites (GS and above ) and Pinnacle members of C&A. Junior Suite cruisers may eat dinner.

• 6 months later...
Coastal Kitchen on the Allure of the Seas is part of the Suite Lounge. This area is accessible to cruisers staying in full suites (GS and above ) and Pinnacle members of C&A. Junior Suite cruisers may eat dinner.

In a Junior Suite don't even count on dinner Based on my experience this past week on Allure, just because your in a Junior Suite does not mean they are going to let you book into Coastal Kitchen for Dinner. This was the biggest disappointment of my sailing on a an oasis class ship, in fact when i tried to book dinner twice the lady at the host station was indigent, mad me feel like i was a steerage passenger trying to get into First Class

In a Junior Suite don't even count on dinner Based on my experience this past week on Allure, just because your in a Junior Suite does not mean they are going to let you book into Coastal Kitchen for Dinner. This was the biggest disappointment of my sailing on a an oasis class ship, in fact when i tried to book dinner twice the lady at the host station was indigent, mad me feel like i was a steerage passenger trying to get into First Class

• 2 months later...

Was this person at a host station in CK? We have a JS on Allure next month and I’d like to have dinner there two or three nights.

I am on the Anthem next week. We are booked in a JS. I was able to reserve the Coastal Kitchen for several nights through the cruise planner. Those reservations now show up on my calendar. Are you saying they might not honor these reservations? Could we get bumped?

On the Oasis last September we were able to reserve for six nights. We went up to CK upon arrival and had no issues, other than having to knock on the door for entrance. Our neighbors who were also in a JS were so put off by the knocking and the hostess they never ate in CK. So it really does depend. I found CK quite enjoyable and we booked a full suite for our upcoming Allure cruise partly for CK.

I am on the Anthem next week. We are booked in a JS. I was able to reserve the Coastal Kitchen for several nights through the cruise planner. Those reservations now show up on my calendar. Are you saying they might not honor these reservations? Could we get bumped?

Anthem offers online CK Reservations. Oasis Class does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in a JS on Harmony the first week of March. As soon as I got on the ship I went to the MDR, who then called the CK and made dinner reservations for us for the first two nights. They said they could only reserve two days and not the entire week at once. But after the first night we canceled our second night reservation and didn't go back. Not because the food was terrible or the service was bad. Infact, the food was fantastic, and the service from our server was awesome. Our filet mignon was sooo good.

It was just a "bit" too fancy for our three boys, 6, 9, 11. The kids menu is even fancy. :D And constantly worried about keeping our kids on their best behavior was stressful. It's funny, because on our cruise the year before on Oasis. We felt stressed out keeping the kids inline at dinner in the MDR. But after going from the CK to the MDR on Harmony, we weren't as stressed about eating in the MDR. Ha. Don't get me wrong, our kids aren't crazy. I just don't want to bother anyone around us if they get rowdy as three boys can do.

So now, for our next cruise. We booked on Symphony without the kids. Just adults, and I look forward to eating in the CK again.

We were in a JS on Harmony the first week of March. As soon as I got on the ship I went to the MDR, who then called the CK and made dinner reservations for us for the first two nights. They said they could only reserve two days and not the entire week at once. But after the first night we canceled our second night reservation and didn't go back. Not because the food was terrible or the service was bad. Infact, the food was fantastic, and the service from our server was awesome. Our filet mignon was sooo good.

It was just a "bit" too fancy for our three boys, 6, 9, 11. The kids menu is even fancy. :D And constantly worried about keeping our kids on their best behavior was stressful. It's funny, because on our cruise the year before on Oasis. We felt stressed out keeping the kids inline at dinner in the MDR. But after going from the CK to the MDR on Harmony, we weren't as stressed about eating in the MDR. Ha. Don't get me wrong, our kids aren't crazy. I just don't want to bother anyone around us if they get rowdy as three boys can do.

So now, for our next cruise. We booked on Symphony without the kids. Just adults, and I look forward to eating in the CK again.

I would have much rather had your kids instead of the adults vaping at the table next to ours during dinner last week in CK.

I was told that junior suites can eat dinner at Coastal ..... is this not true

Also is it even worth it?

It's worth it but it's based on availability. We were cruising with our 3 year-old grandson in a JS and there were five total in our party. We could only make reservations on a daily basis so we got two nights at 6:00 pm and then were told 8:30pm would be the earliest the rest of the week. Not good for a 3 year-old so we headed to MTD instead.

It's worth it but it's based on availability. We were cruising with our 3 year-old grandson in a JS and there were five total in our party. We could only make reservations on a daily basis so we got two nights at 6:00 pm and then were told 8:30pm would be the earliest the rest of the week. Not good for a 3 year-old so we headed to MTD instead.

Early Dinning seems to be the preferred time. Two evenings when we were in Suite Lounge, only a few people eating late Dinning.

Yes, it’s worth it. If you get a good waiter the first night, tip them well and you will generally get the same waiter the rest of the week. Each waiter generally has one night as a runner and drinks server.

Our best meal.

Lamb Chops and 3 Lobster Tails.

261f7c0295dc64e1474401a72003f6d5.jpg

Early Dinning seems to be the preferred time. Two evenings when we were in Suite Lounge, only a few people eating late Dinning.

Yes, it’s worth it. If you get a good waiter the first night, tip them well and you will generally get the same waiter the rest of the week. Each waiter generally has one night as a runner and drinks server.

Our best meal.

Lamb Chops and 3 Lobster Tails.

Very nice. The food is good but the ambiance is much nicer than the MDR could ever be and the waiters seem to have a little more time to chat. It almost reminds of the bygone years. I said almost.