Wife killed by husband on Emerald Princess on Wednesday July 25, 2017

wow, actually very scary! The last thing you really expect to be involved with while on vacation.

Op - if not had been for your post, wouldn't have known. So i appreciate your information.

yw,

There's the same whining by a few over on the Celebrity forum as well.:rolleyes: The story was on our local news Wednesday and Thursday morning, afternoon and evening reporting the tragedy. This morning mostly focusing on Kristy's life and accomplishments.

It doesn't matter what the topic is, someone will always have something negative to say. Usually starting it is a needless post. If any post is needless, it is a post telling the OP their post is needless

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is a forum about cruising. This murder occurred on a cruise ship. You had a choice to open this thread or scroll along and not read it as the thread is clearly identified as to what it contains. If you didn't won't to read about it, you don't open it. And if you do open it, you don't complain about it.

We really need a Like button! This is perfect!

Just wanted to thank the OP for sharing the link. When I first heard it on the news, I checked this forum to get more info. The media do not always have the facts straight, but many times people on the specific cruise might post the real details.

Reading and discussing what happens on cruise ships are no different than reading current news in the newspaper and discussing the news with friends.

P.S. I was shocked by cruisers wanting compensation for a disruption in the cruise. Fine print states cruise line itineraries can be changed at the cruise line's discretion.

Awesome, a diversion topic about posting. This should help the thread post count.

In some of these sad and tragic topic threads it sometimes helps to inject some levity.

Biker, who most of the time is a thoughtful post whore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's just that this has nothing to do with RCI. If you wanted to post it for "info only" the right place is the Princess forum.

I do not think the distinguishing factor in this tragedy is which cruise line it occurred on. It seems to me that this would be of concern and interest to anyone interested in cruising. It could have happened on ANY cruise line, so to presume that it is only of interest to Princess board readers seems unrealistic.

JMHO

I do not think the distinguishing factor in this tragedy is which cruise line it occurred on. It seems to me that this would be of concern and interest to anyone interested in cruising. It could have happened on ANY cruise line, so to presume that it is only of interest to Princess board readers seems unrealistic.

JMHO

Perfectly true, anything cruise related should be of interest to us all.

What a dreadful thing to happen on a cruise.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app