New Caribbean locations

Trinida & Tobago absolutely as well as St. Croix. Went to St. Croix a few years ago on Celebrity and loved it.

We've done St. Croix on Adventure out of San Juan a couple of times. Don't know why it's been removed from current itineraries.

Some RCI cruises DO go to Tortola. Been there several times. I'd also like to see Turks and Caicos as well as partial or entire canal transits.

I read somewhere that Turks & Caicos is pretty much exclusively for Carnival.

They did build the dock facility, and rebuilt shortly after when hurricane took it out. Used mostly by the CCL brands for that reason.

Edited by LeeW
more

We've done St. Croix on Adventure out of San Juan a couple of times. Don't know why it's been removed from current itineraries.

St Croix is on our schedule on Serenade in January.

They did build the dock facility, and rebuilt shortly after when hurricane took it out. Used mostly by the CCL brands for that reason.

I agree that this is the situation.

However, and this may come as a shock to some, RC sometimes allows Carnival ships to come to CocoCay.

Anything is possible. ;)

We went to Tortola on Serenade this past April. Would love to go back. I looked for RCCL cruises that go to that port from now to 2019 and the search resulted in zero cruises hitting that port. Hopefully they will have a change of mind and revisit that port.

Yes, been there on Carnival. It's really not much more then a beach day. Though it is quite a pretty place! Toured the island once and didn't leave the beach the second time. :)

True, CCL did built the site from the dirt up, but unless something has changed in recent years, other non-CCL ships are allowed to dock on a space available basis. That was how we visited there several years ago while on Oceania's Regatta. It was all brand new at the time and very nice.