Where to find stock benefits (OBC) on my Princess?

cruzinfamilyof4

For the first time since we've owned the stock our OBC is not showing yet, and it's been 3 days. We faxed it early Thursday a.m.; in the past the obc has appeared within hours.

Should we wait another day or two, or should we refax it now? Our cruise is Sept. 10.

At the bottom of the page under "Payments & Credits", it is listed as "Shareholders Benefits*".

It is also listed under INVOICE at the end of the TRAVEL SUMMARY you can print under "Boarding Pass & Travel Summary".

I don't see Invoice at the end of my travel summary. Did you book with a ta or directly with Princess?

For the first time since we've owned the stock our OBC is not showing yet, and it's been 3 days. We faxed it early Thursday a.m.; in the past the obc has appeared within hours.

Should we wait another day or two, or should we refax it now? Our cruise is Sept. 10.

If you call and tell them the number of the sending fax machine, date and time sent, they'll find it and post it while you're on the phone with them.

I faxed my request on Monday at noon & within 48 hours it was issued. As JF posted, call their Booking Support number during weekday business hours & provide the info JF posted: (800) 872-6779 x-30317

Princess recently changed the look of the Travel Summary & mine no longer shows my OBCs. You can still view your OBCs by selecting the Cruise Personalizer's Payments & Credits tab to view & print them.

For some strange reason the OBC my TA purchased for me is not displayed there. :confused: Instead they make it difficult to locate because it's displayed under Onboard Reservations as a Reservation & Credit.

For some strange reason the OBC my TA purchased for me is not displayed there. :confused: Instead they make it difficult to locate because it's displayed under Onboard Reservations as a Reservation & Credit.

That's interesting. I have 2 cruises in a couple of months. I put them with different TAs.

The OBC from one shows in the the usual place, I'll check On Board Rez and see if the other one is there.

I faxed my request on Monday at noon & within 48 hours it was issued. As JF posted, call their Booking Support number during weekday business hours & provide the info JF posted: (800) 872-6779 x-30317

Princess recently changed the look of the Travel Summary & mine no longer shows my OBCs. You can still view your OBCs by selecting the Cruise Personalizer's Payments & Credits tab to view & print them.

Thanks! My other credits are listed in the Payments and Credits area. The stock credit is usually there very fast, but not this time. I'll call on Monday.

That's interesting. I have 2 cruises in a couple of months. I put them with different TAs.

The OBC from one shows in the the usual place, I'll check On Board Rez and see if the other one is there.

Hopefully so...Travel Agent Grp Sales shows that amount with Credits but the OBC my TA purchased is under the Onboard Reservations tab. :confused:

Thanks for the number! I called today, and Princess had received the fax, but for some reason, it wasn't posted. It has been corrected and posted.

Thanks for the number! I called today, and Princess had received the fax, but for some reason, it wasn't posted. It has been corrected and posted.

Glad that worked for you & the one time it happened to me they located my fax & immediately issued the credit while on hold.

Glad it was corrected. I bring a copy of what was faxed to Princess on every cruise. Always good to have proof in case it disappears from your account. I also have a copy of my OBC to make sure none disappear from that account either.

Sali

We've recently requested the shareholder credit twice for future cruises applying in my wife's name. We jointly own our CCL shares & because I get the same amount for my military credit applied in her name. We did this to have equal amounts of OBC that we could use for payment to book tours before sailing.

Despite following Booking Support's instructions to add a cover letter to the application form in her name, both times it was issued to me. They said that it's automatically applied to the first name on the reservation which is me. Called Booking Support & they immediately transferred it to her credit account.

Hopefully so...Travel Agent Grp Sales shows that amount with Credits but the OBC my TA purchased is under the Onboard Reservations tab. :confused:

My TA OBC isn't anywhere on my Personalizer.....hmmm. I'll call her and see why not.

I snail mailed my shareholder OBC request to Princess and it was posted 3 days later - not bad. ;)

My TA OBC isn't anywhere on my Personalizer.....hmmm. I'll call her and see why not.

TA OBC is not usually posted on the Personalizer. It is considered a gift and all gifts are not posted.

This is because may people who give gifts want them to be a surprise which would be spoiled by having them listed. There is no option to select it is OK to list them.

By the way. Anyone giving such a gift should inform the recipient so that if the gift does not show up on board, the recipient can notify the customer service desk. There have been many posts on Cruise Critic saying when a cruise was over the person giving the gift asked "How did you like the gift?" and the response was "What gift. I did not get any.