Cruise Planner Sale?

jmdx2

Only 1 of the 6 cruises I have booked is showing the Cruise Planner sale. It is showing up on the Harmony Sept. 16 cruise. Some sporadic savings on excursions, spa treatments and something off the refreshment package.

For our Oasis 9/17 trip, they are offering a combined Deluxe and 7-nite specialty restaurant package (including sea day lunches) for $75 pp/pd plus tips.

Maybe this isn't new, but I haven't seen it before.

I've been checking every day. Ours has said 20% off $55 with the price reflects discount. Today there is a big orange banner across top that says 30% off and package is $55 with price reflects discount. Our sailing doesn't have the drink and dining package

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The discount of 30% is off the Refreshment package. It is NOT off the deluxe package. I think people are misunderstanding the difference between the two. I think most think when they see refreshment=alcoholic. They are two different packages according to Royal Caribbean.

I am hoping the deluxe package will go down, but who knows?

The discount of 30% is off the Refreshment package. It is NOT off the deluxe package. I think people are misunderstanding the difference between the two. I think most think when they see refreshment=alcoholic. They are two different packages according to Royal Caribbean.

me too! Nothing yet for anything for 2018. Still waiting for them to go on sale

According to Royal Caribbean Blog it is for both:

Spotted: Royal Caribbean offering up to 30% off pre-cruise purchases in Cruise Planner

IN:

18Aug2017

Royal Caribbean's Pre-Sail Save on Faves Sale is offering up to 30% off select pre-cruise purchases made via the Cruise Planner.

The weekend sale is available for guests on select sailings, and offers discounts on services, such as unlimited drink packages, internet packages and even some shore excursions and spa treatments.

As is often the case with marketing, the devil is in the details. The qualifier "onboard prices" shouldn't be overlooked. Pre-cruise purchases are often less than onboard anyway, so any actual savings may not be as significant as the large "30% off" banner implies. Some savings is better than no savings, of course, but as always, caveat emptor.

The problem with the planner is that it only shows the current price. It is not clear that it is a sale. Just checked mine and some prices are reduced but I only know because I have looked so many times I know most of the prices !!

Royal does not display regular prices because there is no integrity to most of those prices! They just hope enough people will have no idea and perceive they are getting a good sale price!