re meat pies

Sorry that post on Essex should read The Company Shed on Mersea island,down Colchester way.Great seafood especially the local oysters.
Apparently they are Pacific oysters introduced years ago.You'll probably get them in Aus,lol.

Lovely place Canvey Island, been there for a scenic drive. Enough said. Perhaps thy should have built a Butlins Holiday Camp there back in the 1950's, might have beautified the place. lol. No disrespect intended Brian.:halo: Been to Kings Fish and Chip café in Rayleigh high street? Lubbly Jubbly and no deep fried Mars bars.:')
Canvey's a lot better than it used to be and Southend also,Thorpe bay and Westcliffe either side are more upmarket.Yeah, no mars bars in most local chippies everywhere else.Blimey you;ve got more relos than Ghengis Khan,lol.

Canvey's a lot better than it used to be and Southend also,Thorpe bay and Westcliffe either side are more upmarket.Yeah, no mars bars in most local chippies everywhere else.Blimey you;ve got more relos than Ghengis Khan,lol.

Brian...I was in Essex two years ago. Sarfend is nice now, great job they have done on the sea front. On my walk along the pier, I bumped into Jamie Oliver developing a little restaurant, near the end of the pier. Not sure if he succeeded.

I reserve judgement on Canvey Island, there two years ago, the big sea wall is interesting, one near the fairground.:*

Now I know all about Essex girls too, but this is a family site. lol.:cool::mad: Yes, quite a few relos in Essex.

Mate...*** This is the meat pie thread, can we talk about Greggs in Southend, their Cornish pasties or snag rolls or something? lol. Or my Aussie mates on here will rip into me, big time.

Apparently they are Pacific oysters introduced years ago.You'll probably get them in Aus,lol.

Maybe, but Sydney Rock oysters are the ones, also Clyde river oysters from my town. Big buggers. Worcestershire sauce plus chopped bacon, grilled on the oyster = Oysters Kilpatrick...lubbly jubbly.:p

Might head down to my golf club bistro right now and lash out on a dozen, $25 ouch.

Maybe, but Sydney Rock oysters are the ones, also Clyde river oysters from my town. Big buggers. Worcestershire sauce plus chopped bacon, grilled on the oyster = Oysters Kilpatrick...lubbly jubbly.:p

Might head down to my golf club bistro right now and lash out on a dozen, $25 ouch.

Or some smoked oysters on a jatz cracker is really posh.

Brian...I was in Essex two years ago. Sarfend is nice now, great job they have done on the sea front. On my walk along the pier, I bumped into Jamie Oliver developing a little restaurant, near the end of the pier. Not sure if he succeeded.

I reserve judgement on Canvey Island, there two years ago, the big sea wall is interesting, one near the fairground.:*

Now I know all about Essex girls too, but this is a family site. lol.:cool::mad: Yes, quite a few relos in Essex.

Mate...*** This is the meat pie thread, can we talk about Greggs in Southend, their Cornish pasties or snag rolls or something? lol. Or my Aussie mates on here will rip into me, big time.

Yeah ok,Greggs are run of the mill shop pies very similar to most baker chains across the UK.The best ones are probably in supermarkets eg taste the difference or Tesco finest,they are the more premium ones with fancy ingredients,lol.You have to bung them in the oven yourself though,cheers,Brian.

Not so mate ,they harvest a breed known as "Colchester Natives', and have been harvested and eaten before Oz was discovered .Missus Beat migrated to OZ from Chelmsford with nothing but a bad hairdo white high heels and a jar of Tiptree Jam.clear.png?emoji-frown-1741;p

Not so mate ,they harvest a breed known as "Colchester Natives', and have been harvested and eaten before Oz was discovered .Missus Beat migrated to OZ from Chelmsford with nothing but a bad hairdo white high heels and a jar of Tiptree Jam.clear.png?emoji-frown-1741;p
I only googled it on wikipedia,I'm only a plumber not David Attenborough,lol.

Hey, don't down grade the role of a plumber, everyone would be in the sh%" if it were not for the humble Hydraulic engineer.:D

P.S, my wife married a plumber.

Not only that they charge more than humble lawyers.

Strewth in the wake of the great dishwasher flood we had to get some plumbing done, strewth talk about wounded bulls.

Funny thing though was we had trouble getting one, Mrs Gut ended up finding one on the net, guess where the6 turned out to be from, Good old Wangi Wangi.

Not only that they charge more than humble lawyers.

Strewth in the wake of the great dishwasher flood we had to get some plumbing done, strewth talk about wounded bulls.

Funny thing though was we had trouble getting one, Mrs Gut ended up finding one on the net, guess where the6 turned out to be from, Good old Wangi Wangi.

Some good tradesmen come from there.

Another new Pringle on the market, Chicken Salt Pringles. sister Pringle to the Meat Pie Pringles already referred to.:p

Also back to pies...new release, Four n' Twenty, Cheese & Vegemite Meat Pie.:D

Get yer laughing gear around those whilst watching the footie this weekend.

Another new Pringle on the market, Chicken Salt Pringles. sister Pringle to the Meat Pie Pringles already referred to.:p

Chicken salt Pringles aren’t too bad.

Now as for cheese and vegemite 4n20, pardon me I feel a chuck coming on.

Pringles sound okay, but you can have the pie. vegemite should be on toast or sao's.

No way I would put a 4n20 Vegemite Pie within 10 feet of my gob,however they may make good Bait for Drop Bears!clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

I think I should send you all a load of Atovastatin Tablets if your going to continue on this Pringles diet.

Thanks mate, but I am already on them, licence to eat vast quantities of cheese and ice cream, my favourite foods, plus the odd Pringle.:')

Don't eat too quickly or you may lose your licence.;p

They are going down nice with a JW Black Label & Ice, as I await the Premier game, RL. :*

Cowboys to win by 10. Townsville is going off already according to my grand daughter at James Cook Uni.