Booking Disappeared ANYONE ELSE?????

timelordjason

I am booked on Divina for Oct 14th and I have been checking my booking 2 or more times a day. In fact i checked it a few hours ago it was fine. I been checking to see if I got my cabin assignment yet. But now when I log on it says cannot load booking and then if I try to log out and use the booking and name prompt it shows my name in red like it is wrong. Anyone else having issues? Should I be worried? The cruise is paid in full and should not be disappeared like that. Before i freak out I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with seeing their booking as it may be a website issue.

That is a releif to hear but i bet that was scary going to get on the ship and not even seeing your booking.

I'd got all of my documents as it had let me check in and i had emailed them, they said not to worry as they were aware of an issue. No issues embarking at all. It's just the website.

I am booked on Divina for Oct 14th and I have been checking my booking 2 or more times a day. In fact i checked it a few hours ago it was fine. I been checking to see if I got my cabin assignment yet. But now when I log on it says cannot load booking and then if I try to log out and use the booking and name prompt it shows my name in red like it is wrong. Anyone else having issues? Should I be worried? The cruise is paid in full and should not be disappeared like that. Before i freak out I was wondering if anyone else had an issue with seeing their booking as it may be a website issue.

To ease your concerns just call them to verify.

• 10 months later...
People still having this issue? We didn't for Divinia sailing but we have two future bookings and today when I checked they don't show up.

I am, I noticed a couple of days ago that my booking for December was no longer showing. I tried calling and waited on hold for forever, then sending an email and the address got bounced back, then filling out the form to have them call me but it wouldn't submit saying I had an invalid date. Finally I just tried the FB site and they messaged me right back with another email address and asked I give them the service number I got from the response so they could have someone follow up with me in a timely manner.

I tried just putting in the booking number and my name as well and it still won't pull up anything.

Was having the problem about a month ago, called and CS agent said it is a problem they are having with the website. She told me I could put the individual booking number in instead of signing into the website and that worked for me. It is working for me now though.

Was having the problem about a month ago, called and CS agent said it is a problem they are having with the website. She told me I could put the individual booking number in instead of signing into the website and that worked for me. It is working for me now though.

I cannot see mine when I log in either, and they told me the same thing... not to log in, just use the option of entering the name and booking number. That seems to work. Not sure what the deal is with these cruise lines websites, they all seem to have issues.

I too now just tried the option of putting in booking info and name and that worked for 2 of the 3. Third one said mandatory info was missing and to contact TA. I'm not sure what is missing though.

Just wanted to add my two cents...…. Same thing here... had to use the booking number to access my account also. I tried to call the phone number and was on terminal hold for 42 minutes and I finally had to hang up. Mabe the phone lines are down also.... Very frustrating!!

mine dropped as well, and one agent told me it was actually cancelled--the due date for final payment was earlier this week, with no email reminders....

it worked out in the end--but be vigilant about final payment

I'm having the same issue with my July 2019 cruise. Booking won't show up if I sign into the site, but I can bring it up using the booking #. Clearing the cache didn't do anything for me. Oddly enough, I'm managing one for my mom on the same cruise and I can access it from the same laptop just fine.

It is working now but when I checked my personal info it has me as a female now and I cannot change it LOL

Our current booking has both of us as male. Also cannot change one to female. Not sure how crucial this is for final edocs. Final payment not due until December, so some time to straighten all this out.