Harmony mini-cruise Sept 12 - who's still going?

Tony20

Weird, I wonder why they would be told to say that it was a full cruise when it would be obvious that it wasn't.

Room steward was told it would be a full cruise but he thinks maybe 1/3 to at most half full based on discussions with other room stewards.

Room steward was told it would be a full cruise but he thinks maybe 1/3 to at most half full based on discussions with other room stewards.

I wonder if it was full *on paper* but a lot of people were no shows? Maybe a lot filed trip insurance claims and didn't bother to contact RC/didn't want to wait on hold.

Just spitballing. Congrats on an uncrowded ship.

It looks like we may be up to 350 or so new passengers and around 50 back to back passengers.

Wow, on a ship that size should make for an interesting cruise. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread and everyone updating on board. Its making my week pass a little easier.

Weird, I wonder why they would be told to say that it was a full cruise when it would be obvious that it wasn't.

Perhaps, and this is speculation on my part and interesting reading, they meant full cruise as in shows and events being offered. Guest Services is going to be busy this week.

Again, thanks to all reporting.

I am envious of everyone experiencing a unicorn cruise!

We had about 6300 on Oasis but had the boogie boarding Flowrider to myself every morning for about the first 10 min. Someone mentioned there will only be 2000 on the current Oasis sailing - I can just imagine how short the Flowrider lines will be.

We had about 6300 on Oasis but had the boogie boarding Flowrider to myself every morning for about the first 10 min. Someone mentioned there will only be 2000 on the current Oasis sailing - I can just imagine how short the Flowrider lines will be.

Oh, I already have imagined it.:cool:

My niece and her fiancée are on the shortened Harmony cruise. The flight they came in on was 25 people oversold with folks trying to get to the cruises. They arrived at FLL yesterday morning and they had pre-paid the RC transfer. They were told no one would be taken to the port until 5pm. Some people tried to take a taxi over but they were turned away until close to 5pm.

When she finally arrived at the port around 5:40pm, she said it was absolute chaos at the checkin. However, they patiently waited in lines and they were on board and eating in the buffet around 7. She said it was not very crowded and that everyone was very nice but tired.

She also said those who arrived with the Harmony from the previous cruise where offered that they could stay on board for only $200. She was not sure how many took advantage.

They were looking forward to the cruise and getting some well deserved rest. The ship set sail around 10 last night on its way to Cozumel.